War leftovers - post your strongest unused heroes

Gross. 2 Tremor and 3 Erlangs seems like gaming the system to me. I think they should block the use of dupes within the same team.

Edit: on defence at least

1 Like

As usual Roc and his plus four

1 Like

unfortunately those setups will lead to “sg balancing action” soon

2 Likes

Didn’t do bad. But opponents are tough. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Yes I understand what he does but this comment pertains to my offensive war leftovers. I emblemed him as a defensive hero specifically for the equalizer wars and use him in my defensive team, which by the can hold it’s own, so he filled his purpose there. Perhaps I should have specified that he was not the offensive superstar I had hoped for. For my roster specifically I like to spend my AM on heros with a little more versatility. I did enjoy the video thanks, but even then he was on defense.

2 Likes

Leftovers after war equalizer 9/17/23

3 Likes

I had 2 tremor, Erlang, narcisa, and phorcys on defense. I also used tremor offensively but mine is double LB. I came in first place in my alliance but im in a small alliance. Not going against crazy opponents like most of you are. Im not sure how I feel about tremor. I’ve had better results with other defense strategies. I have trouble with situational heroes though so that might also be part of the problem with tremor. I think I’ll only use 1 tremor next time if at all. After watching that video and seeing 2 tremor/3 Erlang get beaten I’m impressed.

3 Likes

My leftovers, was a crap war for me but we won thanks to the rest of the team

3 Likes

Here’s my most resent leftover gang. Most of these aren’t great for equalizer. Surprised at Fogg. Use him a lot with green stacks and to dispell

3 Likes

Decent war this time. Managed to get the 6/6. M&M havent been used at all since the nerf. sigh~

3 Likes

It’s Roc and his Rollers

4 Likes

9/20/23 …equalizer war…all flags used (but I fell asleep and nearly missed one :flushed:)

Appreciate you

3 Likes

Not my best war, l hope others will do better.

3 Likes

Same here @Graff.von.Cilli

3 Likes

No prizes for guessing who’s leading the bench warmers

4 Likes

1 Like

9/24/23 …attack boost

Good ole tremor … holding down the bench

1 Like

9/28/23 attack boost

A few fresh faces

2 Likes

My weekend special. Four clean hits then rush war rash warred me.

2 Likes

VF war. Very fast or very f…, both terms are valid.

2 Likes