War leftovers - post your strongest unused heroes

What was left this time. Not much to say.

2 Likes

They weren’t needed this time

4 Likes

Good for your opponent, that you did not use this op heroes against them.

Happy grumpy gaming

3 Likes

I know lol wouldn’t know what he was slapped with.

Cobra Kai his ■■■!

2 Likes

I missed taking a picture of mine. Bad original poster, bad boy!!!

3 Likes

My leftovers. And yes we won. 5 wins in a row.

2 Likes

My leftovers

2 Likes

2 Likes

Actually please with my hero usage. I always use Milena but she’s not as effective in rush war.

4 Likes

I forgot to comment last time. Rush is always slightly different than the usual suspects. plus i hit autofill for the last battle this time and rolled with it and won. This week’s leftovers:

4/6 for me this time, they did not have uniform tanks which was interesting, but a bunch of nasty defenses nonetheless. Surprised BY didn’t make it out, he would have come in real handy in either one of those losses. Interestingly i almost never use my toons in toon form but toon Marj came out to dispense with a Relius in one fight. the slow reds that are usually here (c2Elena / cAzlar) both made it into separate fights and did their thing for a win each time. :smile:

3 Likes

Rush leftovers versus…what else…purple tanks :yawning_face: a little different leftovers than usual:

3 Likes

Been a while since I went 6-0, have had a bit of a rough time against their top defenses. Used 5 mono teams and this team below. Everyone in the team pulled their weight in that 9 minute battle. Should have been shorter but the level 90 Lysanor got through with a ress and got Kalo and Alfrike back.

The actual leftovers were these:

3 Likes

2 Likes

My expendables this war (which was :poop: for me)

2 Likes

I’m a bit late but this are my leftovers.

2 Likes

Someone asking for leftovers?

Here you go.

1 Like

Dude, that isn’t leftover…that’s finished! I want tupperware or ziplock bags filled with turkey and stuffing!

1 Like