War isn't fixed

I just had 2 matches in the War. My 2nd match glitched after I won and not only did it give me the loss, but it also took my flag. The first match wasn’t removing any energy from my opponent at all.

2 Likes

Is there anything that is going to he done concerning this?

Nope. Only the attacker uses flags, so it is correct that your first match didn’t remove any from your enemy.

And to prevent cheating, the only (currently) practical way to deal with network loss, power loss, or other glitches, is to record it as a loss.

All you can do is learn from it.

I don’t think you are understanding what I am saying. I know only attackers use flags, I have been playing more than long enough to know that. I am saying, in my first match the game was glitching because no matter how many times I hit one of their Heroes it never removed ANY of their power. My team is much to strong for that to happen. The 2nd match, that I won, didn’t give me ANY POINTS and took my flag. I didn’t have a “network loss”, “power loss”, nor anything that I had any control over. The GAME glitched. So tell me what am I to “learn” from that? I have no idea what cheating had to do with that. You can look at my track record and see it had nothing to do with cheating.

What, health (or hit points, aka HP)? Yeah, that’s not what I understood. Disregard my answer.

If I now understand you correctly, that attacks didn’t do any damage, I’d call it a bug and suggest you contact support about it, with such information as player id and (as exact as you can state) time of the match. See https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us and use https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit the support request.

But I never implied you had any control over network loss, power loss, or other glitches. Just that there is nothing that can be done from the server side, other than record it as a loss. To that case, I stand by my answer: All you can do is learn from it.

If the connection between app and server is lost during a match, the server cannot determine the reason for this. If the server doesn’t record it as a loss, cheaters can (and will) abuse this. Blame the (potential) cheaters: A loss is the only safe thing to record.

EDIT: Oops, pasted the same link twice. Fixed.

Are you part of the Empires and Wars team or are you just giving your opinion?

The Empires and Puzzles staff have users marked as such. This is just the forum, and I’m just trying to help a fellow player. If you prefer to talk to people working with Empires and Puzzles, take it to support. I already gave you the links:

I apologize for responding as I did. I thought you were a tech and you were telling me to just get over it. I appreciate your insight and even more the links.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings