War is wrong bug

He beat us players with very low power,this is not right. What happend whit this game???l m tired to see that. Every day is coming something wrong…please resolve this

Hi Madafka, if I understand you correctly, you’re saying someone with a relatively weak defense won several matches in war?

There’s a couple of possible things going on here:

1. The player may have a defense that’s somewhere between a little and a lot weaker than their average roster strength, for any number of reasons

2. The player is most likely color stacking 3-2, 4-1 or 5-0, which usually allows one to beat significantly stronger teams

It is highly unlikely that there is a bug allowing your opponent to win.

7 Likes

I m tryn to say …how is possible beat me all opponents with low power? That game is cheating with us. You liked when l pay for anything stuff for better hero. But don t worry…no more money payng for nothing. The game is cheating and stole our money …for nothing

Raids are always in favor of the attacker. Always. You can’t see what team you were hit with. It probably looked nothing at all like their defense team. My alliance just fought a war where the enemy strategy was to use a team made up of all 1* heroes so that we wouldn’t get many points for winning. Terrible strategy, we won by over 1000 points, but those same players with 5 one stars, beat my 4,090 defense. The reason? They didn’t attack with those one star heroes.

Are you saying all your opponents in war had weaker defense teams? That being the case you should have been able to beat them. By war match-up they are supposed to be comparable to you (or at least pretty close). It has been discussed in other threads the effect of using a weakened defense and in general the consensus is you are only weakening yourself if you do that. You make it easier for the opponent to gain points on you.

That being said, your opponents are not attacking you with their defense team. That is not a good representation of what team they used to attack you.

If the alliance war scores were NOT close in value then there is potentially a problem.

1 Like

Stephen…how explain this:…players with 3800,3600 power beat me like a dog, he s attack me first. Sorry my english…l m from spain

Sometimes raids can be a real madafaka, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

…is wrong bug :woozy_face:

1 Like

I understand you K…you right

how do you what teams players attack you with? you dont! learn something about the game before you say something is wrong.

Team Power means nothing… it’s just numbers… what really is important is how the heroes on your team work together. The attacker has all the imaginable advantages over the defender. It is far from unusual for a 3600 - 3800 TP team to obliterate 4000+ TP defenses. This is the effect of stacking strong color heroes against the tank. If you like the game, you should try to understand it a bit more… Don’t get mad, there’s nothing wrong with the game, it’s you that don’t understand how it works, yet, but that could be corrected by reading some of the threads here that explain the mechanics of the game…

1 Like

Ya raids are always in favour of the attackers because u have the advantage of choosing which heroes to bring or colours to stack. If the board is in your favour too then it’s a sure win. I’ve beaten a 4.1k team with a 3k team before so it’s definitely possible.

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note.

Insulting and swearing at other players is against the forum rules.

But so is provoking others to act against the forum rules. If you believe a post is inappropriate, the correct course of action is to flag it, not to egg the poster on into more inappropriate responses.

When this thread reopens, please focus on the subject of the thread, not on personal attacks, insults, or incitement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 74 minutes.

Really?! This person was attacking people before me. I just highlighted how ridiculous they are. The barage of swearing is NOWHERE close to anything I’ve said.

Garawyn you know who’s wrong here. This kind of insulting language deserves to get this user banned let alone flagged.

Your wrong

If you can’t distinguish between:

1. Flagging inappropriate behavior

2. Clearly and unambiguously pointing out that inappropriate behavior is against the rules of the forum

3. Inciting someone to further inappropriate acts by laughing at them (“Bwahahahaha”), insulting them (“This is too precious” is an insult when referring to anything other than jewelry or babies), and indicating that you view the situation as entertainment (“I wish I brought popcorn”).

Then perhaps you should refrain from replying to inappropriate posts in the future.

3 Likes

Bwahahahaha SarcasticWelloffFinch-size_restricted

This thread has run its course. Let’s use the main thread to discuss any further issues with wars.