War Fix Fail

@TheChef
See I told you, Now if you were in the opposite alliance wont you come here too and complain like us :wink:

Maybe, although I would probably try to beat the *** out of my opponent and try to get the best score possible. I’m competitive like that.
Like I said, I agree with y’all now and I sincerely hope that SG will take another look at their match making system.

1 Like

Really you will try to kick 7DD ■■■ !! if you were in an alliance with 2500 average def/attack powers?
That is cool bruh :grinning:

Hell yeah, I would love to be able to say: I won a battle against Zero!!

1 Like

I’d love to say that too … but sadly Zero’s def can kill my attacking team even before revenge arrows do ! :joy::joy:

Well it is a good feeling to beat Zero (I’ve only managed to do that twice lol). He cracks me up with how fast he revenges. Need to add that was raid only. Against y’all in AW nope that’s not happening anytime soon.

1 Like

LMAO … but I’d try to beat Zero and TheChef hahaga
jyst thinking of that is scary and funny in the very same moment :joy:

1 Like

A few things to keep in mind:

1. The current system is designed specifically to take a continual optimization approach. SG has been nothing if not proactive in attempting to address the matchmaking problems. We haven’t gone more than 2 consecutive wars with the same rules for some time. This is not just carelessness. They are trying.

2. SG has tried matchmaking based on all of the methods that are easily verifiable by players: Alliance score, Titan score, Team strength. We as a community have roundly criticized each and every method to date - perhaps for good reason. What remains to SG are methods that will rely on less obvious matchmaking methods, ones that are harder for the player base to verify and understand. These may perform better than the obvious methods. They will INEVITABLY lead to apparent mismatches based on the easy to identify things like Alliance Score and Titan score. That is the point. If they weren’t different from those, why bother?

3. I think we all want to see competitive matches, not matches that appear as if they would be competitive based on the few visible comparison points we can see during matchmaking. SG is evaluating matchmaking not by comparing the alliance scores that get matched, but on the actual results of the wars. Too many blow-outs is bad. Fewer blow-outs is an improvement. Only SG has the data required to make this comparison and even they CANNOT have these data until AFTER the wars run.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly second the sentiments in hazard’s post above. SG has never stopped taking feedback on this issue and has continually tried to improve the matching for us.

If you want to stay up to date on what is currently being used for matching, please keep an eye on the News and Updates category here in the forum. There’s also a War Change Log on the E&P Support site. You can easily access this from the in game options button under the support tab. Tapping Announcements there will bring you right to the correct section of the site.

2 Likes