War Contest (Based on %) Dec Event!

Contest:

• Simple grab a Pen and paper and track you successful 1 Shots (clean killing enemy) and your failed attempts. [Only Fresh Targets Count]

Example:

War 1: 4/5. 80% (Mono)
*Come back few days later
War 2: 6/10 60% (Mono)

7 Likes

1 Like

Last war 3/5 - 60% Currently! Aiming for a 5/5 Wens!

<~ Wants to Win a Turtle

1 Like

What about power difference? One shooting opponent with same TP or lower than attacking team is easier than opponent with more than 200 TP higher than the attacking team.

3 Likes

We use Ranges here (Set Difficulty level) Setting power level excludes players if we do it as a contest

Whatever you fancy mate. Your the one that has to look your Goat in the Eye on 1 Jan and tell him/Her you earned it.

2 Likes

Seems like fun, @Jaws_3D think some of us might wanna join in on this for our next few wars?

2 Likes

I was 80% last war. Trying for a goat

3 Likes

Love it Maam. Post Away/Encourage you team.

As Dec goes I will grab the info in this room put in Excel and post it as clean updates!

2 Likes

I just shared it in our line chat, will follow up if the team bites :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this start next war or past wars or?

Solid idea btw, i like it

4 Likes

At 74% 1 shot and going up.

1 Like

We can start now/anytime in Dec (IE above posters 74%). I edited my war to 1 not 4. Gives us 4-5 Wars left for %’s to flatten out.

I figured you would like this, it was you who got me to push raid competition lol

3 Likes

We should have screen shots of all 6 flags endings

Nice idea, I can tell you my rate is likely to be 50-60%, perhaps less

1 Like

So far in December I’m 4/5, 3/5, 5/5, 5/5, 5/5 = 88%

2 Likes

I like it! Nuts, I was just getting used to the idea of playing cleanup all December :wink: :rofl: :cold_face:

1 Like

LOL! Okay @Jaws_3D that’s 2 of us, let’s see how the others feel about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

One problem I see is war is an alliance activity. For example, two wars ago, I found myself on clean up duty. It was based on when I logged on, what was available, and who was waiting in the wings. I had to clear two 3-member teams for a flip. Was nice using 3* heroes and had really strong other teams, but does that really represent things? Just my two cents. I’d rather do what’s best for my alliance.

1 Like

Guvnor’s Tracking

War #1 - 18/12/2019
6/6 One Shots (30/30 kills)
Score = 100%
Ranking = War Goat

1 Like