War compensation - solved

Not sure what an EHT is but now that you mention it i think i received a world energy flask once. Still, i sincerely doubt we’ll receive anything for this mishap, though 5 points would be nice since we were matched quite nicely and our strategy was winning.

1 Like

What about 1 minute apology on YouTube.

1 Like

valid point. game moving to p2p or p2w should be in a separate thread

1 Like

Just a game, a lot of people don’t care much for AW anyway, expectation vs reality, there will glitch, ok war stop, but you can still play the game there’s Titan , raids, special event no big deal.
The staff are human being as well give them a break.

6 Likes

[quote=“Eddard, post:1, topic:58849”]

I’ll just leave this here.

EHT = Epic Hero Token

2 Likes

We have received compensation before. I recall the last one being an extra, unscheduled rare event. There were others in the past too that I don’t recall not one to keep tabs). They are truly trying to improve the game. Sometimes we just need to give some slack. My opinion. It happens.

9 Likes

not disagreeing with you. but i still feel like if we didnt push them to keep improving and providing more satisfaction for the players, then they wouldnt keep pushing themselves or trying harder to provide good customer service as well. in this world if people aren’t complaining to companies/businesses, then they assume everything is satisfactory and slack off

4 Likes

they once gave a token to an epic hero

1 Like

With this kind of compensation

Better if not compensated…

12 Likes

Yeah our whole alliance was SUPER disappointed. Some of us had been counting down every day. In the past, they have been way better.

1 Like

I’m curious about war chest participation…
IMO, SG should fill all war chests (this can be part of compensation) and start counting from the beginning.

1 Like

Why did they take my post down same as you , mind is just a bunch of people with rotten vegetables on their face…lol

2 Likes

Don’t give up…4th MAYBE eht…roflcopter

2 Likes

I stopped reading comments, I got bored, as much as yes I agree with some form of compensation, I don’t agree with the entitled moaning. Stuff happens, they apologised for the issue, they’re working on it. But sometimes things are out of your hands as much as theirs. Demanding 5 points for everyone is unrealistic as people would have lost, 3 is fair. 2 hours into war, no one can tell me they were ‘going to win’ anything could happen in the other 20 odd hours. So stop being so petty. It’s a game, it isn’t and shouldn’t be your whole life so why this is getting to you so much is quite embarrassing. Suck it up buttercup and wait out and see what SG does. If after the fallout they don’t offer up anything, then crack on. But all this moaning in the mean time is clogging up the forum and seriously making me cringe.

14 Likes

It is too early to moaning and say they do/give nothing to compensate.
I just wait for now.

But the fact that many people expect nothing in return for this as their normal behaviour should make them think about how they used to manage this kind of things.

3 Likes

I would like to know about the compensation for all players, the error with the war was serious and many were counting on opening the dower chest. I would like something besides apology.

7 Likes

I want to avatar Little Red Riding Hood

1 Like

No one expects “nothing”, or if they do then they have no idea how SG typically responds to a situation like this. We would usually expect to receive a quick apology message from SG in our game inbox, together with some sort of compensation - maybe a a flask or two.

It is not unthinkable that compensation might this time include an EHT, but it is unlikely. Assuming tokens were issued to 5m accounts (this is quite a conservative estimate, I think) this would effectively flood the game with about 190,000 new 5* heroes (maybe fewer, because some players would use the tokens on the seasonal challenge, but maybe more, because of the extra HOTM rolls generated by other successful rolls).

It might be more reasonable to expect 5 war chest points and the equivalent of a winning war chest (not a 25 point chest, just a single war chest). This would be notably generous, compensating all players as if they had won the war and ensuring the effect was a net benefit to the player base.

A less generous (but arguably more proportional) response would be to compensate players with 3 war chest points and a somewhat lesser chest than that received for winning a war. That would more or less even things out, though doubtless the more entitled among the player base would still feel that this was inadequate.

5 Likes

I personally wasn’t expecting compensation. If there was some, I’d expect a flask rather than an epic hero token, just based on my own past experience.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes