War Chests loot Project

Please share it ! More people helping is precisely what we need!
Thanks @Math4lyfe

1 Like

Thank you for your help @Sarah2 !!

1 Like

You can contact me on line, my ID is pekaj.

Is the number and type of rolls in a war chest the same for everyone, regardless of team, alliance size, number of warring teams, war performance, etc?

It changes based on the % contribution on the War chest.

But no; the specific POINTS you earn in a war, nor the alliance size etc… have no impact on the war chest.

3 Likes

Yea it is just like @Guvnor says.
By the way OI plan to post some very early preliminary results this week, so I will answer to those questions more in depth by that moment.

2 Likes

First comment updated to show preliminary results!

Hi there, just bumping to remind people that may be close to opening a chest to submit their data!! BTW preliminary results at the top

5 custome keys ? :smiley:

I have just seen 3 and it was for an elemental chest :slight_smile:

Yeah, I saw one of the chests of someone in my alliance and it had a whopping 5 keys! I got super surprised when I saw it lol

1 Like

Good to know that it is possible :slight_smile:

Results updated!!
20 results

1 Like

Bumpin’ this thread.

Anyone got more than 1 costume key from the war chests? I just got 4 in a single war chest just now.

1 Like

We’ve opened our war chest today and this is probably the best loot I’ve gotten from it so far:

And I did get 4 costume keys as well. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow !! You have the best of everything there. Congrats…

1 Like

@Magnifique @Ultra I have actually seen up to 5 keys from an alliance member!

2 Likes

@ierazo

That’s good to hear. I inquired that because when I opened my war chest earlier immediately when we won the war, i was not surprised of the crappy loot i got from the said chest, but to the 4 costume keys appearing from the chest since all of my fellow members only got 1. I thought it was a “good” bug on my part but since @Magnifique has also posted a screenshot showing 4 keys, then and there I thought SG may have increased the amount of keys.

You say you saw your alliance member getting 5 keys. When was that? I thought it interesting since ive never read it being buffed in amount from war chests.

@Ultra that was almost at the start that keys arrived into the game. I got 3 keys on sunday in my war chest btw

@ierazo

Oh? Wow. I haven’t received more than 1 key since opening the war chests. Thanks, man

What language?

I’ll start collecting and posting