War chest: visual bug after collection

Won a war, popping open the war chest going from 24/25 prior so should be 4/25 after:

Collected the chest:

Still shows 24/25 visually and 16% (4/25 from the new chest?) participation.

Been about an hour, restarted the game and still shows the same. Other alliance members saying this also.

1 Like

We had exactly the same situation for all members of the Alliance after the end of the last war. After a while, it began to show the correct result.

1 Like

Now that i posted the bug it seems to have resolved itself and is showing 4/25 and 100% participation.

2 Likes

You did the right thing when you wrote about this error. Let SG know that there is such an error. I was busy, I didn’t have time to take a screenshot and show it.

Thanks for the second! Good to know this Affects all players and should be reproducible even if not a high priority bug.

I saw a similar bug to this during POV where I finished a daily quest and gained a level. I was able to collect the new items however the main progress bar never moved. After a while the bar did update.

Thanks, that is a good point and I have seen that also. PoV progress bar always updates for me when I reopen that window. This war chest was more persistent in its duration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings