War chest should be individual

People left one by one due to hold up people playing very fast war to get the war chest make it individual to be able to choose what we love playing hope small giant will read this message not everyone has a good deck like me let them choose and be able to have their chest

• List item

Wait… What? I’m confused. Are you saying the Alliance war chest should be an individual chest like the “Wanted” chests such as Hero, Monsters and titans? If so, no. Alliance wars are a team effort so I agree with the resulting chest being a team thing too. It does keep your individual participation in mind though.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

3 Likes

Hm… :thinking:

I don’t quite understand this. What’s it got to do with people leaving? And rush war?

1 Like

Most people hate rush war and its all about your deck nothing with playing with the puzzle its all about your roster how they match alliance we just get wipe by 4500 -5500 with alfrike kalo mother north if you like it its ok and if i opt out i loose the chest no good my thought and all my alliance agree you maybe a whale with a good rooster and think people who test beta doesn’t matter for the game because it’s clearly every alliance hate fast war except top player :slight_smile:

Okay, so some of your alliance mates choose not to participate in rush war. Those who participate win… Chest gets bumped up by 5 points. Y’all still collect the chest when it gets to 25 points. Some of you get a lower participation score and possibly less or worse loot as a result… Where is the issue?

And I love Rush war. I wouldn’t call myself a “Top player”. Yes, it is very much the luck of the board, but when is it not? Every raid, War attack, Tournament battle and Titan attack is down to the luck of the board. Rush just punishes you quicker for a bad board. If it makes you feel better your opponents have the exact same issue so there’s just as much chance that you could win as any other war type in my opinion.

Either way, still disagree with an individual war chest. Seems fine as it is to me. Maybe others will agree with you though

2 Likes

Selfish answers i talk for majority of player you talk for your well spending roster :slight_smile:

What?? I’m just answering the questions you’re putting in front of me. Nothing to do with my personal roster. But I see what’s happening here…

Have a nice day

1 Like

I don’t know why you have a problem. I am f2p myself, I am also a beta tester and I get to test heroes.

I also test new features.

As for rush wars, what’s the problem? My alliance is a midlevel alliance. Quite a few of the members have taken global number 1 more than a few times. This does not mean that the rest of us can do that.

We face Mother North and Kalø, and Ludwig, and all the other so called op heroes.

We win and we lose too, but none of us lose any sleep over it, maybe you shouldn’t either.

To try and force your point of view on others is wrong.

There is no need to go on a crusade.

SG will do what SG has always done, and complaining, and alienating other people will not change a thing in SG’s business model.

The only unhappy person left will be you.

5 Likes

I wasn’t going to respond but your unnecessary and baseless attack on @Blem provoked me. @Blem respectfully responded to your confusing post (frankly I wasn’t willing to engage with either deciphering your lack of punctuation or logical reasoning).

However, it is quite hyprocritical of you to accuse @Blem who presented their opinion, along with clear reasons why they felt that way, including points about game mechanics, of giving selfish answers or make accusations about their spending, when all your posts on this topic (and others) are literally just diatribes about how you personally feel about things, and projecting them–without any data–as generalizations about the “majority” and “whales” and the game/players as a whole.

If you present an opinion (hopefully with more structure and coherence) and expect others to read and engage with them, please at least have the courtesy of being respectful of other people’s comments, especially those that differ from yours.

4 Likes

You are right fast war is very fun but every member alliance complained and hippo is not overpowered but all YouTuber said he is the most overpowered hero realease i said whale because he got hippo and tell people on other post he isn’t op hippo when he clearly destroy raid to test our defence thanks and enjoy real player comments i also have hippo :slight_smile: in 5 pull

I always am curious when folks are adamant so many people feel a particular way. The best case I can come up with for a consesnsus opinion is the OP for rush wars, where the majority do not hate rush war.

Do folks actually think most people hate rush war? I wonder what else people think, but are incorrect about.

2 Likes

Bring a myriam and midnight very fast war in small alliance and ask them if they like it or will make them quit im enough intelligent to make my own opinions of opt out and not loosing the alliance war chest by making individual war chest to make the game enjoyable for everyone get that or no

I like fast wars. Always did. Lose as often or more than we win but so what? Not a top player and not a top alliance. Where is the data showing majority hate rush war? Probably 50/50 like/hate in mine among those who have an opinion. Many don’t. But pretty much all hate getting bad boards.

If alliance opts out of fast war then chest put on hold. If player does they don’t lose chest they just lose the participation they did not do – which seems totally fair if most of alliance participates.

This just sounds like sour grapes.

1 Like

What is their response to this? We would all like to know.

1 Like

You said you not top player and you join the forum in 2018 all lies here ??? My point is to balance the joy :star_struck: in the game to keep new players unbelievable

Ok, what are you smoking and can I have some?

1. Your stated goal here is to make the war chest individual because for some reason the fact it is not is causing players to quit in anger/frustration.

2. You then throw in the non-related argument that rush war is the bane of our existence in the game.

3. Other players counter your argument. In my case, I was disbelieving your claim that most players hate rush war (which btw is still unrelated to the original request to make the chest individual).

4. You now accuse me of lying? I have never been and never intend to be a top player. What does it matter that I’ve been playing for nearly five years now? I still have exactly two S2 5* and one S3 5* (two from SE and Fated I will add). And none from any later seasons. I have spent yes, but my average is still under $2/month.

I am also not sure how making the war chest individual will “balance the joy :star_struck: in the game”. In my alliance we all like having it open together.

But hey, dialog is dead these days. I don’t agree with you so I must be a shill, right?

4 Likes

No you must be a whale who don’t know how to keep new players in this game to make people play what they like :slight_smile:

You absolutely do not speak for the majority of players

2 Likes

I highly doubt a small alliance is going to see many Miriam and midnight.

2 Likes

Ah yes, if you say it’s true then it must be true. Facts be hanged.

I guess I should stop feeding the troll.

2 Likes