War chest loot, can it be worst then that?

Personally I was lucky and got a tonic, compass, 30 cleric emblems and a reset token. Oh, and 2 atlantis coins and 2 silver tokens.
But most of my teammates got garbage i.e. only farmable mats.

I think items economy in this game is deeply broken. At some point you have more boots you’ll ever need and another pair is literally useless. I’d prefer to get a midnight root, at least I could make some use of it. But devs keep giving us tall boots but they didn’t implement any use for such big quantities of them.

1 Like

The biggest problem is dev dont really care, and tbh i dont think any of them is a real gamer. If they were they would know that angry players spend less then happy ones. And everyone prefer to use their gems on pulls rether then mats. Specialy with the 600 gems mats deals roflmao. Having no way to lvl up heroes made me stop aiming to get one. I have 3 maxed legends and more then 20 epics after 9 month of playing, i prefer lvl up more dups epics cuz i save my hard epic ascend items for something normal. Overall if the dev would care for lets say 0.0001% of our complain here they would understand thier game rewards are one of the worst in the planet and they actually lose money ea cuz of it (but the greed omg the greed just blinds them to understand this)

2 Likes

I don’t think rewarding is a concept they are familiar with. Long grinding players who log in every single day, do every single event, Raids-Wars-Titans, the whole shebang, feel like it’s a slap in the face. Imagine how unrewarded the casual player feels.

The loot chests in this game are disgusting!

2 Likes

If it was not the alliance friends so far I had deleted this game, even though I threw over $ 500 in it. It’s just really nervous not to get anything from nowhere but to have more than 10 characters you can not use because they are not at max.We expect from this chests to ascend our heroes, GUYS PLEASE INCREASE THE CHANCE FOR 4* MATERIALS

Maybe if all the players with shout, they will understand that this issue is so deep it can cuz them to lose many players like us, that play daily but don’t feel we get anything back. We saw this after first tournament reward, they was so scared players were happy for thier loot so they nerfed it so badly that players do this stupid tourny today just to fill thier heroes chest. Listening to the players is #1 cause of a great game.
I remember when Diablo 3 went out it was great but had so many problems the bigfest was items drop rate and blizzard didnt listen to the players and in 1 year 80% left. They fixed it after they left… If this game wont change the way they reward thier players it will be the same…
And the thing is we are nit asking for much only to be treated normally, war chest SHOULD be with 1 epic ascend item and 1 gold token ALWAYES!

2 Likes

Are you from Israel? :slight_smile:

Speaking about rewards, I was surprised when I opened my most recent war chest and it said 79% participation. I was away for a week and removed myself from AW during that time but it still appears to have penalized me? Do you still accumulate points even when you choose not to participate? I was definitely in viewer mode because I checked in on the score a couple times:

Yes, the War Chest points are alliance-wide, so you’ll miss participating in a portion of the Chest while opted out.

But opting out is still beneficial, so your Defense isn’t on the field, and your alliance doesn’t face an opponent who will effectively have more flags than they do.

2 Likes

Yes, i am.
Any particular reason u asked?

It can be worst.Reset emblem can be missing. I still have only one on my two accounts. I have not received any one in war chest.

Thought I recognized the accent, that’s all :slight_smile:

Zinga has paid around 1 billion SG when they did only 50 millions of benefits last year. Their expectation should be very high. Zinga is expecting its best revenue since 2012 thanks to SG. You can google it for details but I’m afraid you are dreaming.
ZG doesn’t care about us and it looks like it really works.

Standard chest takes 15 minutes to be filled and you got nothing → Understandable
Raid chest takes a bit more and you got nothing even in diamond. → No reward for fighting hard daily to stay above 2500/2600 cups? Beyond understanding
Elemental chest (especially fire chest) takes more time. At beginning of the game (two years ago) openning those chests was really exciting. Today my only feeling is the fear of getting nothing. As they appear once or two time per month that’s very frustrating → Beyond understanding
Titan chests are a joke with their 5 emblems → No comment
War: No matter you result is on a war you won’t get anything. Managing a war takes hours, for nothing (except the pleasure to build strategy with your friends). From 1 to 6 os result is the same, nothing (sorry 6 tickets for the winner instead of 3 or less for last players) → Beyond understaning
War chest is so far the worst reward as it tooks at least one month to be filled.

Raid Tournament chest was painting good but because of bad matchmaking it has been nerfed at such point it is ridiculous now.

Each time SG add something (to bring us more delight) they nerfed previous rewards to push us on novelty…

7 Likes

and these threads are the only ones that they never ever gonna reply.But these 2 years they have not seen a large amount of players leaving so as a business who wants profit i dont even imagine why they should change their plan

1 Like

So accurate and so sad for us :sob:

I know but on the heat of the moment i forgot

lol i know what u mean

E ti lamenti io spesso e volentieri molto peggio… Il bottone del reset a me non lo ha mai dato

En mi alianza solemos ganar guerras y sin duda abrimos cofre muy a menudo y la verdad son Básicamente basura. Eso necesita ser revisado, porque aunque nos divertimos en la batalla se deprime uno al ver la recompensa tan mala Tanto en la participación de la misma como en el cofre final. Pero en general todas las recompensas de este juego son muy malas.