War chest bug? – Why did participation level drop after changing alliances? [SOLVED: Working as Designed]

I participate in war chests 100% but this war chest says 19%? I recently changed alliances but I don’t understand how that would affect this. Seems like a bug to me. And a kick in the gut for participating in wars and only getting three items

This is exactly why — the War Chest is tied to the alliance, not you.

You have to be present and participate in every War that filled the Chest in that alliance, in order to get 100% participation.

The good news is that as long as you stay in this alliance now, you’ll be at 100% participation when the War Chest is filled again, since you’re starting on a new Chest.

And I hear from @MissNinjaJedi that it’s a great group! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks! And yes, couldn’t have joined a better alliance. Smart war strategy and good banter. It’s great!

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re enjoying your new home! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The same thing happened to me Tarma and I’m so glad to be in this alliance! I was wondering if it was because of switching alliances but I wasn’t 100% sure. I’m glad I saw this post!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.