War Bug - Victory achieved but not awarded, screen locked

I defeated the opponent (2nd attempt, I disrespected Grimm on the first one by bringing in unleveled heroes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), and the following screenshots represent my result. Please note the “time of war” showing the elapsed interval.

I had to exit the game to restore function. When I returned, my heroes and war flag were used, and I received no credit for my victory. Needless to say, that’s very disappointing. I wasted a midlevel 4* team.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me as well!

I just had this issue, the victory points would of won our alliance the war as well. Not happy at all. Had to go back in with another team

A teammate of mine with a pretty solid hero roster also struggled.

Wow, that really sucks. :confused:

In retrospect, I feel like the first team I used should have done the trick, and after talking to my teammate and seeing your story, I wonder if it really was overconfidence on my part (which would be very unusual) when I lost the first time. I took a mix of 3* and 4* and was very surprised to do no apparent damage.

It shouldn’t require four battle flags to take out one hero.

Is there a way to get the devs to make disconnects more fair? I.e. if I disconnect and smack 4/5 of their hero’s and bring the 5th hero down to 45HP but get disconnected right as I’m about to finish, I lose a flag, plus a possibly great team. I think it needs to go one of two ways:

1. If a DC occurs, the attacking team will reset. This means no damage done, but also no flag used and you can try again with the same team.
    Or
  2. The damage you do is taken into account, you earn the points where the battle disconnected, you spend your team/flag and that’s that.
    Can we get this upvoted or something so the devs can see? Thanks!