War - bug or cheaters

I’m not sure that it’s the game bugs or the opposing alliance uses haxes or incredible luck. Adds screenshots, you can see the time of war on each one. The opponents quickly packed over 1700 points when used less than 50 attacks.
This alliance is much weaker than us and destroyed us like nobody before (even much better).

Was your team respawned?

Probably whole alliance was respawned, but nobody checked this.

1 Like

Puuuure nonsense…
Not a mod123

2 Likes

i really don’t see what you’re trying to prove. The war log shows plenty of failed 1 shots and single digit attacks from your opponents. Sure, they went for a coordinated push, but It doesn’t look at all like they are cheating. . .

1 Like

Say on average a one shot win is 50 points. To get 1700, you need only 34 hits. You said they used 50 hits. Very doable. If their war score is low, they probably don’t have depth and you got hit with the tops. A well coordinated attack. I suggest you take what happened and learn from it as there is probably room for your alliancevto improve.

1 Like

@NightAnasazi

1. when entire alliance is killed it is call a wipeout and all are respawned
  2. a wipeout means 1500 points = the sum of all the points of teams of an alliance
  3. an alliance can put bad team as defense and attack you with the hiddent good heroes (roster)

hope i helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

To clarify, there is no bonus points for wipeout. You alliences total worth is 1500 points so at the time of wipeout that’s what the opponent will have.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.