War battles

I was wondering if anyone knows if in war has any team cleared the board of the opposite team twice in war?

Absolutely. I’m sure there are alliances which manage 4 or 5 resets with some regularity.

2 Likes

When i was doing the one man alliance thing, my record was 6.
With an old alliance we went up against a one star, one hero defence alliance. We scored 44,000 points, that was alot of respawns.

2 Likes

Almost all of 7DF’s wars see both alliances scoring 6000-7000 points, meaning at least 4 full clears with some teams dying 5 times.

2 Likes

Will anything specific happen, if all opponents are dead at the same time?

Yes, the board resets.

2 Likes

Your reward for doing it is getting to skip the respawn timer. Particularly 2-3 kills in, this is an enormous lift, since it lets you hit all the weaker teams of the enemy another time (or maybe 2 extra times if you’re @Wharflord/7DF :smile:)

2 Likes

Would be nice to earn an additional ticket for a clean sweep :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, it definitely helps to coordinate your alliance to hit together so you can control when the enemies respawn.

2 Likes

We reset the boarord but did not get energy? Im not sure how this works?

Hi @Sharon, and welcome to the forum. You don’t get any extra flags or points from resetting your opponent. What you get is the chance to try to kill l of their teams immediately, rather than waiting for respawns.

From the perspective of flags, the war is broken up into two halves, and you get half of your flags (3) during the first 12h, and the other half (3 more) during the second 12h.

1 Like