War Battles Ending Unfairly

This game is a simulation based on real-life.

With added dragons!!

Ghosting Tiles? You would be correct to say that I have no idea. I have never heard the term until today. I am open for pointers on the 4* fighters and ghosting if you are willing to elaborate. I actually like most of my 4* better than the 5*.

Thanks to everyone for your input. Whether its good or bad it still helps in some strange but logical way.

1 Like

In all the years Iā€™ve been playing this game, Iā€™ve only had the timer factor in twice. The first time it happened it was because the game froze. It wouldnā€™t let me do anything. I basically had to shut the game down. The second time it was b/c I only had Guin left and I couldnā€™t get any tiles to line up on Seshat in the corner. I was actually glad the timer ran out or Iā€™d still be in that fight right now. :laughing:

Overall, the timer isnā€™t an issue in 99.9% of war or raid fights. And in this game, the timer issue doesnā€™t even crack the top 20 of issues that need to be addressed. Overall, it has little bearing on the overall quality of the game.

2 Likes

Step up folks! Victory can be yours if you can knock Mike Tyson out in 10 minutes! 9 minutes 59 seconds later and heā€™s beat down still conscious but on the ropes. A valiant effort but itā€™s not about who can last longer or land the most punches. You chose to challenge and although you survived the haymakers the goal wasnā€™t met.
BTW ā€œghostingā€ is when you make matches that does not hit an enemy. It fills your mana bar faster

1 Like

BTW. Hahaaaaa Funny. NOT!!!

If you remove the timer it could be taken advantage of via dodgy means.

1 Like

Shane213, I didnā€™t have your comment removed. I am not sure why it was removed either. I didnā€™t see anything bad in it and you are stating your opinion.

The war battles donā€™t end unfairly, and in my opinion it is a good thing that there is a timer. Letā€™s say you are attacking the last available opponent. If you defeat that opponent you flip them (regenerate all their teams immediately). If you are taking so long to defeat them that time is running out it is better to give the chance to another alliance mate (or another of your tries) to get the flip. Otherwise you risk taking so long that a few opponent teams have time to regenerate and avoid the flip.

Plus, the timer is a restriction on all players on both teams, and you still get credit for the damage you did do. Defeat only means you did not defeat all five opponents with at least one of yours still alive.

3 Likes

Ghosting tiles is sending tiles to any empty space. A tile send toward empty space generate double mana compared to a tile send to filled space.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback. Its very much appreciated.