War attack - target reserved (by own account)

So war 15 minutes left, my account and another in our alliance has issues, as soon as we hit “attack” game exists with connectivity issues (there are no issues with any other apps), start the game again and the targets are still reserved by our accounts and we can’t do anything - which obviously sucks for many reasons.

Have a video and able to send it via email if needed.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me!

May lose to war for my team coz of this :-(((

2 Likes

This just happened to me as well. Everything else on phone works but E&P had connectivity issues for about a minute. Now it says i am attacking someone but can’t control my team and can’t attack another team

2 Likes

Same issue here, lost flag and probably lost war!

2 Likes

Same thing just happen in my alliance, 2vs2 one target is blocked by my ally disconected when entering the RAID. One attack lost and cant finish the war

2 Likes

Dammit! Connection error and I am not hitting. But it says “attacking” Wth??? Do I get my flag back?

3 Likes

I am having the same issue, as well. Very frustrating.

2 Likes

No You just lost your team and one flag but after few min You can finish your war. My target is unlock now.

1 Like

Same for me. It eventually reset and I was able to use my last flag, but the attack during the disruption “cost” a flag. The flag was “used” but no credit for the attack was given in POV. Extra annoying as that was needed so I could claim the blue trainers to boost my team in the Trials quest today.

2 Likes

A bunch a bull… I lost a flag and held up the game… What will be done about this glitch… We lost a war cause of this bug

3 Likes

Screenshot_20201227-204401_Empires My POV is all meesed up now too…it doesn’t count for that either…but we will havelost the war because of this. It completely threw me off my game

3 Likes

Nope, tried multiple times, closing the game and reopened. Even restarting the phone made no difference.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s happened to me before due to “bad connection”. You’re pretty much locked out for 15-20 min or so. I’ve seen it happen to an opponent recently where his attack was going on for the longest time. It took about that much time before the attack “concluded” and he went away with 0 points.

1 Like

Similar except I was attacking and lost my war flag (with best board I have ever seen).

Hadn’t made a single match and lost!

2 Likes

I had the exact same issue. I did everything to try to resolve. I even played a raid and it indicated I was attacking. I lost 2 war flags because it wasn’t released until war was over.

2 Likes

Same issue. Game said I was attacking and used up my flag. Then would not let me attack anyone else.

2 Likes

So what should we expect from here? Will SGG do anything about this issue?

2 Likes

Same thing happened again today.

When they’re on holiday? No. No they won’t.