War attack, game buggs

well I see but that’s not fair at all! we lost 100 pts and the matchmaking is already unbalanced, as far as we are concerned we always had to fight more powerful opponents. If It is not the First time It happens (ad you say it’s the third war in a row) then It should be fixed ASAP and maybe we should be rewarded for our patience! :wink:

veo ingusto gerras por copas y titanes ya que muchos equipos vajan copoas para tener rivales mas deviles y matar facil deveria ser por heroes de equipos

My problem is the same! I attack my oponent, I win my attack but I have a error! So, my attack was 0 --’
In my ally , there is one player that happened the same! My question is: Who is going to give life back? I won a battle of 88 points and now I won 0! Did at least one player in my alliance have whay it was like? Who gives me back what I lost unfairly ??

Who is good at maths?
Lets count how many times Marcin attacked during one war?

Let’s start!

possibly two players with the same name? We had that happen in one war. It was confusing at first.

Wtf??? How can one player attak 7 times one by one???

I sware it was seven))) now i see six. But there was no cooldown!

The 3 flags from the first 12 hours carry over to the second 12 hours. If you don’t use the first 3, after 12 hours you have 6 flags.

Thank you for the answer) now i uderstand. Have a good day