War and titan loot need to improve to keep up with raid tournament

Please don’t do 1 star 2 star tournament, it’s absurd. Not only I don’t want to level them, I don’t even want to waste roster spot for this, they are food, that’s all they are. Even 3 star tournament is stupid in my opinion.

2 Likes

You can go check sample rewards, any combination for top 5% are almost like event winner rewards, this is way too much for Boril and Colen. What you get for scoring A on a 12 star titan?

1 Like

Like I said, if boril and colen alikes can get you top rewards, this game will be dead soon, I don’t even wanna talk about 1,2,3 stars, it’s just ridiculous. What keeps people hooked with this game are 5 stars, no question about it. The gambling of getting them, the long grind of leveling them, and the winning once you have completed this process, even more fun, the amazing combinations they can interact with each other.

If you are pursuing so called fairness by forcing people to use 1,2,3,4 stars, this game will be dead soon, trust me.

1 Like

5% of two million players is 100.000 people.
So you are suggesting that it’s better get less rewards for 100.000 people because not all of them take down 12* titans?
For me be good at raiding has as much value as be good on titans, or events.

But not fool yourself, this event was really too easy. There’s no way Small Giant will leave like that, and people who you see on top now i doubt you see there anymore.

So all your concerning is really rushed.

6 Likes

I’m not suggesting reduce the loot of tournament but improving loots on titan and war. If being good at raiding means you can’t use your best heros, it’s just wrong. You don’t see anybody on the normal leaderboard leading on this, you call them bad at raiding? That’s my point exactly, people that are actually really good at raiding can’t do their thing at the first week of tournament

1 Like

I’m good at raiding and i have a bench of over 5 epics for color.
I’m not in the leaderboard, but i’m in the 1% loot tier which is the best, while at day one i was in the 50%-75% loot tier.

I still don’t see your point.

1 Like

The purpose of the tournament, in my humble opinion, was to make better use of the full roster of heroes. If you want the tournament to always include the best heroes, the same top names will always be at the top of the leaderboard. That helps only the top 1%. These tourney’s open a part of the game for younger players and f2p to excel. I like that.

I am hoping for 1* and 2* tournaments. Even class restricted tournaments.

9 Likes

You know you got really lucky with matchmaking right?

Class restricted? Sure. 1*? No thanks. Waste of hero slots.

2 Likes

You just got lucky with matchmaking

1 Like

Cost Effective leveling

Actually, I would recommend they level a rainbow 3* team before Grimm and depending on pulls, a rainbow 2* team before the rainbow 3* team.

Dream Hero

If I get 5* Delilah, the hero I would literally pay $100 USD for, I still will not level her past 5* 2.60 because I do not have a good rainbow 5* team so it make more sense to concentrate on my second good rainbow 4* 4.70 team or more of my fifth rainbow 4* 3.60 team.

If I got yellow Ranvir ( rumored 5* Wu Kong ), blue Ariel and green Alberich, I would have regretted spending the huge amount of food and 3* / 4* ascension items on Delilah since she needs to be at least 5* 3.70 before she can replace my Wu Kong, Jackal, Rigard, Melendor and Sabina ( really wish Sabina was 4*+7 since we are fighting a reflect red titan with reflect all color damage buff ).

But in the end, most people ignore me because the majority of players on this forum advise them to level their 4* heroes and 5* heroes as soon as they get them. Why should they listen to my single post compared to the ten to twenty advising the opposite? I wonder how many quit Empires because of the huge food and ascension item cost of following this advice of the forum majority?

Really?

I feel that this remark is insulting my intelligence and all the hours I have tried to help people on the forum.

Do Not Eat Bane! ( Rigs is most likely being sarcastic )

3 Likes

Class restricted sounds fun, but star restricted I just don’t care at all, would you care to level any 3 or 4 star when you are caught up with leveling your 5 stars? It takes so long

1 Like

Yes of course, but i don’t had a soooo much better pairing this time around. It was better, but not so much better.
Teams of mixed 3* and 4* not always leveled, easy wins.

This meaning there’s really a small line to adjust scoring and make people good at raiding (and with better roster) shine.

You people should really relax a bit.

1 Like

This time it’s not people who’s good at raiding shine, it’s slow hero with AOE attack shine. It takes no skill honestly, you just need some maxed little john and Colin etc

1 Like

I’m stuck in 50-75%, pretty big difference imo… I agree with you that it’s fixable but currently it’s 95% luck.

1 Like

You can say the same things for every other thing, titans included.

You are not a good titan hitter, you just have all the elemental defence reducer and use gems to farm and always use tornados!

Your last post was hilarious.

3 Likes

I think class restricted and color restricted make much more sense than star restricted. It rewards people with deep bench and have been working hard as they should be rewarded. It also encourage people to expand their bench because the rewards so nice.

Once you progress in the game getting more and more 5 stars, you use 3 and 4 stars for food, now you get punished for this because you have azlar but feed colen, this just isn’t right.

1 Like

Never denied it is too linked on rerolls, on reverse i was one of the first suggesting it.

But as it is right now is simply not real.
In the real event only a small minority of player succeed to win all their fights.

This time almost half (if not more) had win all their battles.
Scoring is simply unreal.

2 Likes

Elemental debuffers are either event heros or hotm, rewarding them are way better than rewarding colen, period. Star restrictions need to stop.

1 Like

People don’t get these heros for free, what makes you think your colen deserves better than these hard to get heros that take so much money to get along with time and effort to level? Can we pull out a dictionary and look up the definition of fairness?

1 Like

So if i have a Ferrari and you have a Toyota, i have more rights to parking then you, even if you come first?

Your statements becoming more and more interesting as time pass by.

3 Likes