War and titan loot need to improve to keep up with raid tournament

Cost Effective leveling

Actually, I would recommend they level a rainbow 3* team before Grimm and depending on pulls, a rainbow 2* team before the rainbow 3* team.

Dream Hero

If I get 5* Delilah, the hero I would literally pay $100 USD for, I still will not level her past 5* 2.60 because I do not have a good rainbow 5* team so it make more sense to concentrate on my second good rainbow 4* 4.70 team or more of my fifth rainbow 4* 3.60 team.

If I got yellow Ranvir ( rumored 5* Wu Kong ), blue Ariel and green Alberich, I would have regretted spending the huge amount of food and 3* / 4* ascension items on Delilah since she needs to be at least 5* 3.70 before she can replace my Wu Kong, Jackal, Rigard, Melendor and Sabina ( really wish Sabina was 4*+7 since we are fighting a reflect red titan with reflect all color damage buff ).

But in the end, most people ignore me because the majority of players on this forum advise them to level their 4* heroes and 5* heroes as soon as they get them. Why should they listen to my single post compared to the ten to twenty advising the opposite? I wonder how many quit Empires because of the huge food and ascension item cost of following this advice of the forum majority?

Really?

I feel that this remark is insulting my intelligence and all the hours I have tried to help people on the forum.

Do Not Eat Bane! ( Rigs is most likely being sarcastic )

3 Likes