War and ex member

There were 30 players when war started, one listed as ex-member and later there were only 29 players in the field. The one listed as ex-member has disappeared from the field even though he was attacked earlier

Was restarted lot of times since, but it changed nothing. So maybe it’s not internet connection.

Just had a member leave our alliance mid-war :unamused: He’s listed as an ex-member in the battle history, but his team is completely gone from the field. I guess I shouldn’t complain as he had a smaller team and our opponents cannot hit him again now, but I thought the last release included code that made the team stay on the field after a player left an alliance? Perhaps I read that incorrectly?

Player that left alliance: Vivek

Points remain on history as ‘ex-member’:

Team no longer on battlefield:

1 Like

So our I’d going and this is our board. been playing over 6 months never seen this.

Please don’t double Topics

Many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I disagree. That screen capture is fantastic and deserves its own thread.

@Lippy, the Point is that those Screen capture should have been posted in the exxisting thread. Forum rules clearly state not to create post with same content as existing post.

See Point #8
8.Read the categories and announcements through, before posting anything. Any duplicate threads will be deleted.