War algorithms

Apologies if this is duplicated and/or discussed elsewhere. If so please relocate the topic as needed.

It seems patently obvious that SG have messed with the RNG that generates boards for war. I feel there is no skill whatsoever involved in how “well” you play a war board now, just more of the same sheer pot luck. Around a year or more ago, you did at least get SOME tiles. Now I can take mono, 4:1 or 3:2, it really doesn’t matter, I’ll get absolute turds of boards all war long. So why are SG doing this? To keep lesser powered teams and players interested? What do they think that’s going to do for the motivational level of long term players? As a player for 2.5 years the game seems like a never ending money grab. Anything of value hidden behind paywall after goddamn paywall. Waiting 3+ months to get ONE 4* mat because the spawn rate is so low. And the worse thing about the war algorithms and RNG is, if this is how SG treat long term players with higher powered teams, I would be very willing to bet there is a FLOOD of players leaving the game. It is a crass and disgraceful way to treat loyal players. I can think of no other business that would sh*t on loyalty the way SG do. I feel my days playing this game are numbered.

So here’s an idea. RESET THE ALGORITHMS SO CRAP WAR TEAMS DON’T BEAT YOU ALL THE TIME!