WAR 3/14/18 Bug Reports

It appears to now match in just titan score so overall doesn’t matter

Oh, ok.
So not related with last minutes join.

My alts alliance is 20k higher than opponent but only 1 difference in titan

Screenshot_20180323-152000

@Petri was the matchmaking system changed? Figuring yes but just want to be 100% sure

A post was split to a new topic: Two cheaters in AW

2 posts were split to a new topic: Didn’t get Nashgar!

Game on my phone keep closing out for no reason. Game closes out almost every time I’m on my iPad but it’s an older ipad , still extremely frustrating when it counts my score against a titan as ZERO instead of letting me try again

Extremely frustratin, cause after select a Team for the War, the game stars searchhing until it crash and I lost a Team, an attack and caused 0 damage.

Began an attack for the war and the game shut down causing a loss of a flag, good hero’s wasted and 0 points for the attack. This is unacceptable!

So far 3 of my Allies has had the same problem as 1shotshorty and Ouro1989.PT posted.
2 players are from my alt Alliance and one from my main.
In game tickets has been sent, but for one of the players it got so bad that he kept been kicked out from titan, war and even from the main map.

If you are having continued issues, please contact Game Support:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t build Iron Storage

Hi. I did Not Even had a shutdown. 4 Enemies killed, but gained no points! 5 good heroes wasted and the Enemy heroes are still standing. This is frustrating and not fun.

Each time during the war I lose 1-2 possibilities to attack without reasons , because of bugs, that killed this game!!!

Continuing the discussion from WAR 3/14/18 Bug Reports:

No se que pasa últimamente con las guerras, consigo derrotar ami adversario, cuando terminó se queda el vs en donde mi adversario con el círculo blanco…como si estuviera cargando…y me cuenta 0 puntos…Cuando he matado a todos…Es la 3 vez que me pasa…Ya podéis d

arme un Vale de héroe épico xD

I understand that this is. Not a WAR issue but sadly, Empires & Puzzles website make it extremely hard to find a way to just simply report or email a bug issues. I apologize in advance but I had no other choice but to reply to this thread.
I would like to report an issue within the game. The Titan that’s supposed to be there but not there etc. Please see the screenshot. Today is 06/22/18, I am located on the East Coast, and this happened around noon time. Please see attached screenshot… Thanks!

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Scroll to the bottom, look for a blue link titled “Submit a Request”. Click that to directly report an issue to SG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [Russian] - Visual Delay in War battle?

2 posts were split to a new topic: WAR scoring bug