War: 22 vs 21 > unequal number - unequal strength

The last two wars our alliance had, we were 1 x player short against other two alliances, however, that’s not because of the matching but simply because one of our player had incomplete war defence team hence he was automatically excluded during the wars. However, during the matching, his full team power were taken into the calculation so in a way, we had two fought two imbalanced wars. Not sure if this is related to the topic but this was what happen to us…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We were picked up by 3,4 opponents against us in the war, we can score 6,750 points in this war, they are 12,000, how is such a selection possible?

In the war, the game gave us 4 opponents against 3 of us.
The additional 6 attacks from the opponents resulted in a huge advantage and we lost a huge amount of points, it’s not fair.
I attach a screenshot of the war result

If the post-match point difference was small, I would agree that the match was correct, but the difference was almost two-fold, so where’s the fairness?
I am asking the game developers for compensation for my alliance.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.