Wanted: New Titans

With the advent of season3, could we get both new titans and new classifications of titans?
EDIT: List of suggestions presented so far.

• Epic titan – two epic (4*) ascension material slots with same odds as rare. Could be dual-colored or tri-colored titan. (holy/dark, Nature/fire,ice)
  • Legendary titan – two epic (4*) ascension material slots with triple the odds
  • Colorless titan – No weakness, provides tome or damascus blade
  • More titan special-skill variety (walls, minions, etc)
  • Season 3 - inspired titan: Ragnarok
  • War-based titan fought by both teams, winner would get an ascension material (4*) chance as benefit

Original post

Thinking about it like this: are you excited when you pull a rare hero? Not any more. Rare titans get people frustrated by the low odds of the drop

WCDT suggested a Damascus Blade and Tome titans. Perhaps colorless with NO weak color but mo reflect?

What about a dual-color EPIC titan with TWO epic AM slots? Same odds, just extra chances.

What about a LEGENDARY titan with two epic AM slots with triple the odds?

Add in titans that spawn walls, minions, new abilities. Something.

Please, SG.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+20 this

4 Likes

Sound fun I think all change is good change

1 Like

Except costumes, I agree. More, in this case, is better.

1 Like

This is a great idea. Voted. :thumbsup:

1 Like

The percentage of getting these 4* mats has to be corrected or getting them should be added to more missions especially upon the release of season 3 heros. What i have to do with 30 tier3 70 5*s

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your thoughts.

1 Like

I agree that there is a lot of possibilities with titans. Heroes and events change often. We see the same rotation of titans over and over. What about new looks. What about a super rare titan that has a chance to drop HOTM. Maybe even a titan of the month that rotates color in the same pattern as heroes do. Just thinking out loud…

4 Likes

Or a titan that appears during challenge events thst drops challenge tokens,

Yes. You get the idea,

3 Likes

I would like to see a centaur titan or a evil Gnome. Something different. Maybe one that changes color every 4 hours. That way your team has to change from hit to hit.

5 Likes

Titan: Many-Faced God
Cycles colors ever 3 hrs, including colorless.
Special of standard titans of that color
60,000,000 hp

1 Like

I’ll add my .02.

Titans that coincide with war. 1 mega titan that both waring teams battle together. Set number of flags (different from standard titan flags), no items allowed, the team that puts out more raw damage of the titan get titan loot or a bonus roll added to their war chest… or something like that.

7 Likes

Great Idea @PeachyKeen!

I’m love hitting Titans, a lot of players do. At the same time many of us are getting bored - certainly with the same in rotation (basically 5 with a Rare spawning up to 9 days apart).

I’m actually open for any kind of a variety change - and think it would be a huge welcome by the entire community as a whole being it is a primary factor for players that participate in Alliances (which if your reading this and you don’t - do - its the glue).

Thanks for bringing this up PK. Attaching some info visually that shows what variety is like for Batman Returns currently and possibly some additional insight overall (I’m an images guy).

RaZoR

@Oakenshield @Cvs @Dr.Samwise @ThePirateKing

4 Likes

Thanks for your insight, @Razor. Could use some variety, we’d all like enhanced difficulty if it came with some added bonuses, or at least the FUN ™ factor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need this so much I finally took out one of my previous votes to add a vote to this one.

2 Likes

I like the idea. Titan fought with a limited number of heroes (3 or 4), titans with damascus blade rewards and tactical collection would be cool.

2 Likes

I have scored A or A+ (about 50/50) on every 9-11 star Titan in my alliance, and we let maybe 1 in 10 go - and since July 25, 2019, I have not received a 4* mat.

It’s not unusual for me to have to put in 450,000-700,000 on the rare titans to bring them down, using 2-4 flasks and time stops.

In that time my Titan chests also have not resulted in a single 4Star mat.

Thank goodness for mystic vision dropping the occasional scope or blade.

4 Likes

I get much better loot on titan at B grade. I might start charting my titans to see. But with season 3 coming I think a revamp on titans after roll out would be great.

1 Like

I’d vote this up 20 times if I could!
Variety is the spice of E&Plyfe

1 Like

I’ll vote for blade&book titans.

1 Like