Want to share

My excitement. Just did Kiril for Titan and he is da bomb! And didn’t know that Jahangir is so cool as well. Same as Colen his bigger brother. So to all the Newbies. Listen to the people here! Lol
Now I have some pretty great heroes and they need to be fed. First the 3* and then the 4** and I can’t wait to level up Tib and Kingston. I am really in love with Kingston and Kiril now :heart_eyes::see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

That’s great and I can see your really enjoying the game.
Remember 1* feeders to 3* hero’s and 2* feeders to 4* hero’s, less costly on food that way

4 Likes

Hopefully, your progression goes:
Jahangir -> Colen -> Azlar

5 Likes

That would be great :blush:

@Marie1 thanks for that. Now I know why feeding the 4** took so long…

1 Like

I just read that you’ve only started playing for 3 months from another thread. Way to go on already getting Kingston, which is a Hero of the Month, and generally hard to get. Although if you think 4* heroes take a long time to level… Wait until you start working on 5* heroes (like Kingston).

3 Likes

Feeding a legend from 4.70 to max will cost as much feeders and more food than maxing out a 3* from scratch…

2 Likes

@Shohoku79 Thanks yes very lucky. And Valeria. And many others. I was just lucky at summoning. But I stopped because like a friend of mine said, they need to be fed too. Yes I know :joy: I started feeding Kings bit by bit lol. Finished Bane and Balthazar. Now Jahangir and Melia and many with 4** so actually I’m happy only having one 5* for now :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

That is a very wise response right there! Congrats

1 Like

This is a very smart mindset to be in early on. Too often new players are so fixated on acquiring 5* heroes that they tend to forget or not realize that it is very resource intensive to level a 5* hero and without their respective ascension materials, they would’ve been stuck at 2^60 or 3^70 if you are lucky enough to get a hold of a set of the required 3* non-farmable ascension materials associated with that hero’s elemental alignment.

3* Heroes are the baseline, 4* Heroes form the backbone of your roster, 5* Heroes are a luxury.

3 Likes

Lol thanks I am maybe impatient but not greedy. Thankful for the luck I have so far. And many forget this game is a long run with looooooooots of patience needed. And most of all fun. I have friends they forgot about the fun in this game…

2 Likes

Yes very true! I only wanted Kingston and now I’m good :slight_smile: I’m working now on what I have.

Thank you for making me smile!

2 Likes

how long you been playing? if i might ask

2 Likes

One of my alliance members has been playing for almost 2 years and he still hasn’t got a 5* green. And it took me 18 months to get Lianna
You are so lucky to get Kingston and he’s a great hero, so good times to come for you :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe 3 Months or even less

1 Like

I had 2 more but I gave them to Kash, Boldie and Mel :flushed::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: and some 4 and 3**because I didn’t like them at all. I kept and working only on what I really like and want.

I wouldn’t feed 4 or 5* heros, you’ll need them later on for perhaps stacking for wars and events. And you really need 6 good solid teams with healers.
If your short of space you can always use gems in the shop to buy more hero space.

1 Like

Marie yes I know :blush: I have many great healers already. And those I gave away were really some I hated and didn’t like to use. Otherwise I leave heroes sitting on the bench lol

2 Likes

So glad you’re having fun!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings