Want to join a fun and exciting alliance, MANGY MARAUDERS OF "NI" and Sister alliances MANGY MARAUDERS

Hi @Guau,

Can you try to reach for +1800 trophies? Then you and your girl can step right in Mangy Marauders II.
If you are willing to do that and step into the alliance say hi form me to them, so they know i send you.

AKA Traggeter from Mangy Marauders of “NI”

Don’t like your alliance anymore, come join us. Fun for sure. You absolutely gonna like it with us. Not convinced? try it out. You won’t regret it!. Team Spirit and family feeling guaranteed. AKA Traggeter.

I am looking for a new alliance as my current one is having trouble with 3* titans and I really need higher once to ascend a hero. My primary team is at 3341 and I have 1929 trophies. But do get over 2000 ever so often… Are you still looking for new members?

Sure @jojosvapes, Mangy Marauders I is the right place for you. Or Mangy Marauders II for that matter. Nice and supporting people there. You will like it with our alliances! for sure See hello from me to them, if you go there.

AKA Traggeter

Come and join us!!! What are you waiting for? We lowered our cups for the main alliance.

Hello, not sure if this is an old or refreshed post, but are you still filling a spot? Looking for a more active team, current is pretty good but weak recruitment…never more than 19 players. I’m level 40, trophies usually around 2200. I never miss titans or wars, usually good for 100-150k on titans, 250-350 in wars.

Come over, there is still a spot free. In all alliances.

I will keep an eye out for you guys if you have another spot on team Ni open, thought there was one last night. Team one and two I’m a bit concerned on bigger titans and wars, they would have to be really active with player levels where they’re at. I’m on a decent team, there’s just a few players on chat who like to make passive aggressive comments about others, getting a bit old.

Thanks for the reply!

I’m a master recruiter i guess, sorry Harry. but like you said, keep an eye out. Lets keep in touch. When there is a spot open, i will contact you.

AKA
Traggeter

If you go to MM1 or MM2, you can be sure they are active. Our leader has multiple accounts. So you get to know here already.
And as soon as there is a spot free in the main alliance you can jump up the ladder.
Aka Traggeter

And Btw, in our alliances we like to keep it civil.
AKA Traggeter

No worries, looks like a solid teams all around around. Maybe I will hop on one of the other teams anyway;) Will keep in touch!

thx, see you later. AKA Traggeter

Hi @Harrynuggs,

How do you like the alliance so far?

AKA Traggeter

1 place opened in main alliance. Join and enjoy the game with us. You won’t regret it. Very supportive members. And active too.

I have a question about MM1, My main team is over 3500 and trophies are over 2100 for now anyway. I’ve only been playing for a little over 4 months; therefore my other teams are a work in progress and I’m at lvl 32. I’ve noticed everyone in MM1 are much higher, I was wondering if my team would be a fit for MM1.

Thanks in advance.

You can enter and grow there if you want. Say hello from me to them. Say that i send you from the forum.

AKA Traggeter From the main alliance

Thank you! I’ll do that.

1 place opened in main alliance. Join and enjoy the game with us! You won’t regret it. Very supportive members. And active too.

Im looking for an active alliance!!
Team 2620, active every day and participate in wars and titan battles!