Want to join a fun and exciting alliance, MANGY MARAUDERS OF "NI" and Sister alliances MANGY MARAUDERS

Hi @Gh0stL1ght,

You are also Welcome to join our sister alliances MM1 or MM2, say hi from me.
All the things you said like joking around and being active on all fronts, its all there.

AKA Traggeter

I will, Traggeter, thanks.

Still a few places open, don’t wait to long, join now. You won’t regret it.

How do you like it so far, in the alliance @xWicked85?

AKA Traggeter

Don’t like your alliance anymore, come join us. Fun for sure.

Just awesome, feels like home and I’ve learned a lot.

I knew you would like it @xwicked85. I have a crystalball you know, hehe.
:wink:

Join us, great and supportive people in our alliances.You won"t regret it. Try us, no harm done. Still some spots open in MM1 and MM2. Do it now.

1 place opened in main alliance. Join and enjoy the game with us. You won’t regret it. Very supportive members. And active too.

2 spots free in Mangy Marauders 1. Come and join them.

Some places free in all alliances. Very supportive alliances and we use Line with a lot of info too. You’re not gonna regret it. try it, you won’t likely leave us. Get into that family feeling with us. We are waiting for you. And we have knowledge too. Come and see for yourself. Fun guaranteed.
AKA Tragetter

Join us, great and supportive people in our alliances.You won"t regret it. Try us, no harm done. Still some spots open all alliances. Do it now. Come and stay with our great family.

AKA Tragetter

Join one of our alliances, fun for sure. Come check it out. We are very supportive.

I’m new in the game in currently lv 27 and i’m from Brasil, how can i contact u to send my info so u can avaluate if i fit the requirements.

You can contact me here.
You may join Mangy Maraurders II if you like? How many throphies you got?
AKA Traggeter. Btw way, say hi from me if you are going there.

I’m at 1300 thropies thats because i only do raid to complete the chest mission, and fighting 6* 7* titans.

Can you make it to +1800 thropies mTn?

I’ll try, going to use my raids flasks and se where i can get

Nice, when you reach it step right in Mangy Marauders II and say hi from me.

Hi,

I have over 1.5k of power (2.8k) but I only have 1.4k of trophies, can I enter in the second alliance?

Also my girl want too, she have 3k of power and 1.5k of trophies.