Want to join a fun and exciting alliance, MANGY MARAUDERS OF "NI" and Sister alliances MANGY MARAUDERS

A few places left to fill in all alliances, come join us. You will love it.

So how do I join? I’m almost 3200 and would like to join an active alliance that everyone participates on Titans and wars.

@GoatsRider, just search Mangy Marauders II and join it. I’ts open. Say regards from Traggeter. That"s my nick in the main alliance.

A few places left to fill in all alliances, come join us. You will love it.

Come and join us, it’s a nice place to be.

Hi there,

My main team is around 2700TP and I hover around 1150-1300 trophies. Don’t have many heroes since I’m pretty much f2p. Once a while I buy the VIP pass. But don’t spend on gems. But I’ve been lucky enough to pull Lianna and Zim these last few days along a few useful 4* heroes (Gormek, Wu, Tiburtus, Boldtusk, Gandalf, Caedmon, Li Xiu and a few more).

Would love to join once the AW is over if you accept me.

Thanks.

Hi @xWicked85, you’re welcome to join Mangy Marauders II, say hi from me to them. my Nick is Traggeter btw. It’s open, no invitation needed. Nice and supportive people there.

3 spots open in main alliance, join now before it is full.
AKA Traggeter

What is said, 3 spots still open.

Ni is a good place to be. It’s a good mixture of competitiveness and fun. When full, we’re capable of taking down 11* titans. Come join our family :slight_smile:

thx, Joe for your support

Tried to join but it was full. Will keep looking for when a spot opens :slight_smile:

I will look into it, maybe we have a member who is not that active.

I have to contact the leaders from the other alliances, should be a response soon. Maybe we can shift some alliance members up to MM1 and the main alliance.

When you join, you never wanna leave.

Still working, on it. Some members are could be shifted up. But our alliances are really tied, really family’s like they say. Keep you posted about the progress;

Our leader is looking in to it right now. won’t be long now.

Thanks! 20 characters

I hope you still have a little patients, leader is a bit busy in real life at the moment. But i’m sure things will work out in favor. My appology for the inconvenience.

Please take your time, it’s a game and I’m not gonna die if I have to wait for something. Just chill a bit and let the universe do its magic (?)