Want to join a fun and exciting alliance, MANGY MARAUDERS OF "NI" and Sister alliances MANGY MARAUDERS

You still got a change to join our alliance. Don’t wait to long, you may miss fun.

Still some spots open, come on in.

Don’t like your alliance anymore, come join us. Fun for sure.

still some places open people

Come and fight with us against titans, raid and destroy enemies in war. With a dash of fun. Join our alliance.

Still a few places free, Just try it, you won’t be disappointed.

Join our alliance, we Marauders help, laugh and fight as a team. you won’t be disappointed.

still some spots open, we’re fun people, hehe

Stiil places free, you won’t regret it.

You can still join us. Don’t hesistate, you won’t regret it.

fill our empty places, we are a supporting bunch of Marauders.

One is filled up, Still some places open. Teamspirit guaranteed.

still some place free. bored from your alliance, we are waiting for you.

still room for you guys, great fun guarateed.

We are still in need for some new members the alliance. You get a family feeling, lots of fun, support… don’t hesitate to join, you won’t regret it.

We are having fun, come and join the Marauders.

2 place left, be quick. I won’t last. you gonna regret it.:wink:

still some places open. you will like it with us.

Grab your gear and come join us in fighting titans, raids enemy’s and battle wars with a dash of fun.
There are still some places free.

Hello! I am relatively new to this game but am very active. My team is at 1995 tp and I hover around 600 - 650 trophies. I realize this doesn’t fit with your requirements but I thought I would try anyway. :wink: I’ve been in an alliance since I started but since our leaders left and went off to start other alliances in order to help others, it has gone down hill in the communication department. We used to talk and strategize in war and really helped each other. That is what I am looking for again. I hit Titans as much as possible and have participated in every war. I thank you for your consideration!
Battle on!
Azaria9296
Aka- Sharon :blush: