Want to join a fun and exciting alliance, MANGY MARAUDERS OF "NI" and Sister alliances MANGY MARAUDERS

Come and join us if you want to enjoy the game, chat with fun people, and have a great time. We try to keep the humor up, and the drama down. Mature people of all ages are welcome!
Team Spirit is a must!
For the main alliance, all above 3500 team power and above 2200 Trophies are welcome.
We’re fighting 10*-11* Titans.
MANGY MARAUDERS 1, All above 3000 team power and above 2000 Trophies, Titans 8* and 9*.
MANGY MARAUDERS 2, All above 1500 team power and above 1800 Trophies; Titans 6* and 7* and 8*.

Search MANGY MARAUDERS and join NOW!!!

Aka Traggeter

8 Likes

Hey trag, great alliance, with great strong players, we have lots of fun.

Hey, Jake
Nice of you to come by. It is and was great fun.

There are still three places free. Try it out, you will like it here.

Great people from all over. We have fun and grow together. If you enjoy the game and want to hang with supportive people. Join us.

1 Like

They turned me into a newt.

But I got better.

1 Like

I wandered for a while until I found this alliance. Really relaxed, mature people wanting to win but have fun at the same time.

looking good so far people? Come and join us. some spots are still open.

This has been the greatest alliance I have had the privilege of being part of. Awesome people that like to have fun while still striving to win. I started in mauraders boot camp and worked my way into mangy and these alliances brought the fun back to the game.
If you are new to the game looking for a place that will help you grow look no further than our sister alliance “mauraders boot camp”.
If you are more experienced than the mangy mauraders of Ni” is IMO the best alliance in the game. Come check us out, you won’t regret it.

Still some places open people, and Crabby is gonna sing a song for the first who applies.
It’s gonna be a big surprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the less experienced, try our training camp MARAUDERS BOOT CAMP.

tired of being alone to raid and just farm the map or being in an alliance who isnt interested in teamwork, chat or fun, join us.

1 Like

Still some places open

Still some open places.

When you join, you never wanna leave.

Don’t forget to bring us a shrubbery.

1 Like

still some places open people.

check out this post from a fellow Marauder:

Still spots open, don’t miss it. I’m sure you won’t leave this alliance soon.

Don’t be afraid to join us, we are a jolly group with a lot of laughs. Still some spots open.