Wait or ascend?

Hi all! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Ok, I’m a stucking in a doubt about ascending or not, one, out three heroes! So I told myself, “why don’t you ask it to the forum fellows??” …and here I am! :smile:

SONYA from 3/70 to 4/70
JUSTICE from 2/70 to 3/70
SABINA from 3/70 to 4/70

My roaster already maxed see:
TIB, WU, COLEN, CAEDMON.

In progress:

ISARNIA, EVELYN, ELENA, MELENDOR, KIRILL and KELYLE…all at 3/70

Actually the ascending materials let me focusing only on Sonya, Justice and Sabina!
About Sonya, honestly i was tryin to save warm capes for Isarnia, for her final step, but two missing Scopes is a big trouble, and I think that for the time i’ll all 6 of them, i will found other 4 capes! Maybe…!! Sonya btw is almost the omologue of Caedmon that actually is my only single shot sniper!
Sabina would had been my first maxed healer, but i got Melendor and Kirill too at T3! Maxed they would be useful in raids but in map and events I can deal with healthy potions!
Justice! Well, will she worth at 3/70? At tier 2 is in the second line to warm the bench!
Who will be the winner? :grin:
Anticipated thanx to everyone! Bye! :v: :vulcan_salute:

You need healer , choice would be

• Sabina to 4/70 as your first healer
  • or you can do Melender if you prefer Green as healer
  • another approach Sonya is not a must since you got Caedmon already , do Kirill as your Healer+Buffer

maxed *4 would be better than *5 3-70 , dont do *5 if you dont have enough mats , it will slow down your progress since *5 took much food than *4

2 Likes

Thanx Arios :grinning: :v:
I will going with Saby! :+1:
I really need a maxed healer!

Thanx again! Bye :vulcan_salute:

Cookie Settings