:waf c2p ng did it takkku?

F2p
Wu Kong- maybe in my first month
Proteus - lately after 6 month…

2 Likes

C2P
Wu Kong - 1 month in, but I didn’t learn how to properly use him until month 4. Lucky I didn’t feed him to anyone, hated him in the beginning before I found YT vids.
Proteus - 3 months in, did my first 10 pull and got 4 of him. 2 of which I did canabalize…
Wilbur - Just finally got the single one last month, month 6.
Boldtusk - 1 month. He’s truly a classic, still use him every day even though he’s now retired from defense.
Guardian Falcon - 3 or 4 months in? I can’t remember…haven’t had a chance to level him yet.

3 Likes

FTP here : Feb 2108

Wu Kong : 9 months roughly

Proteus : 3 months ago ( 1 yr 2 months)

Wilbur : Today ( so 1 yr 5 months )

Boldtusk : 4 months or less ( I got Scarlett first and boldtusk for Red 4* heroes in the beginning)

Guardians : never really pulled for them

2 Likes

IIRC, Wu Kong: 6 months
Proteus: 7 months
Wilbur: N/A
Boldtusk: 4 months
G. Falcon: N/A

@PapaHeavy Thanks! For a 100% f2p getting Wu is like reaching a milestone lol.

Btw I got some good heroes when I pulled for HOTMs during last day of the month. But I know it’s just superstition + RNG cuz Lady Luck gave me Dawa instead of Ranvir last time :confused:

2 Likes

Wu Kong 4 months in as first 4* received from training camp 13

2 Likes

2 months for Wu. I got him (and Onatel) from the elemental summon. I was looking for Li Xiu and was sorely disappointed with what I got.

Got 3 Wilburs in March, so 4 months.

Proteus came whenever GM and Hel were together.

1 Like

F2P

Wu - Month or 2 after i started playing this game
Proteus - 5 months
Wilbur - don’t have
BT - around 2 months ago
G Falcon - don’t have

Gotta say wu was my first 4* yellow and the sole reason i was able to advance season 1 so much at the beginning. Im hoping to get falcon or jackal next month. This is the reason im skipping atlantis this time.

2 Likes

I’m c2p, about 16 months now and just got Wu 2&1/2 months ago so a little over a year. But I did get alot of other essential great heroes- I have all of the regular 4s (that I want) and a bunch of regular 5s plus Lepus, Hatter, and Posieden. I wanted Melendor since day one and it took a year to get him too but I really can’t complain. I was doing well on the Titans to begin with so the addition of Wu was just a bonus.

2 Likes

I’m CTP and got Wu around 2 months in from TC 13. Had vip and bought the challenge event offers only

2 Likes

c2p, 7 months aprox playing:

Wu: no yet :frowning:
Proteus: 5 months (have 2)
Wilbur: 4 months
BT: 4 months
Guardian falcon: no yet (haven’t pulled in Teltoc)

I would have a much better 4* roster, but RNG is determined to give me dupes (5 Sonyas, 3 Gadeirus, even 2 Margies), but missing good 4* ones like Kiril, Melendor, Sabina and Caedmon

3 Likes

100% f2p

Proteus, Wilbur, Boldtusk somewhere in the 6 to 8 month time frame, all from Atlantis coins. Wu, around 10 to 11 month. No Falcon. Only event hero 4* or higher to date is Gaffar.

2 Likes

C2P since March 2019.

29 March: Wilbur
11 April: Falcon & Jackal
16 April: Wu Kong
26 April: Proteus
10 May: Boldtusk (Avalon portal)
20 May: 2nd Boldtusk from TC13
25 May: 2nd Proteus
12 July: Kiril

No Rigard

2 Likes

C2P, started on Jan 15 2019 approx… Got Wu my 2nd month in 10x Grimforest Summons tryin to get Hansel… No Hansel that time, but got 6 x *4 Scarlett, Sonya, Little John, Melendor, Sabina and Wu… BT came from an EHT from a Fire Chest just a coulple of days after that, and got Wilbur after 4 months, still missing Hansel, could not get him this last Grimforest, Proteus and hope I can get Falcon next Guardians (already have Jackal), also missing Cyprian and Gormek from TC20 to complete all regular *4… Wu has been game changing hero…

2 Likes

C2P

Yesterday, after 9months of play with signle Atlantis coin pull :sweat_smile:
(Have maxed Tarlak since Atlantis 06/19 - finally can see some numbers in my titan hits :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

No no no… not *5… that make me jealous :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m c2p. I’ve been playing since July 2018.
Wu Kong: 3 months
BT: 7 months
Proteus: 2 days ago
Falcon: My first Gaurdians pull
Wilbur: It was like the third month Atlantis was out

3 Likes

F2P when I got my first Wu, after ca. 4 months of playing.

Today C2P and maybe fed 4-5 Wu, got one Ranvir at 4.80+5 and another one at 1.1 - no intention to level any further ones.

Proteus and Wilbur are at 4.70, another two of each waiting for leveling one day… :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m c2p been playing about 5 months got my falcon on one pull right at the start! Only just ascended him today from 3/70 :slight_smile:
Want Wilbur got a few pulls left of Atlantis so hopefully

2 Likes

C2p here. No more than 40 bucks, but probably less.

I have been playing for just over 6 months. If it weren’t for my lucky son Will, I wouldn’t probably have any of them. The best star pull I have ever done myself, and I’ve done at least half of the total pulls, is Thorne and he’s terrible, but in fairness, I did pull Rigard as my first 4 star, follwed by Boldtusk. He also pulled Joon, Athena, and a double Margaret.

Wilbur: 2 months (In fact, my son Will just pulled his second Wilbur today and called it, which he never does).

Wu Kong: 3 months, but got 2 more since. Almost fed the first because he basically sucks on D.

Boldtusk: 1.5 months. He, Wu Kong, and Wilbur together, plus two 4 star red troops, is mass destruction done slowly. Often beat teams with much, much higher team scores.

No Proteus. I have only two 4 star seasonal hereos and they are Gafar and Jabbar pulled at last seasonal.

I’ll rent him out to come push the button on your phone for small fee. :money_mouth_face::grinning:

4 Likes

The same time man.

18 months and no Wu, but 6 5* :wink:

In a secondary account F2P.

This is the great nonsense of this game :man_facepalming:

2 Likes