šŸ¶ Waddles - 4* Holy / Yellow from Mighty Pets

He has some dialog in the event so he has an animation but when you look at him closely in the roster his picture is not animated. Come one SG, please add his animation to his card closeup. He deserves it! Quack quack!

3 Likes

I leveled him with max emblems (defense path). Even though heā€™s not LB yet, he got me through the last Epic levels of the Musketeer challenge.

1 Like

In still loving waddlesā€¦ Though the shiftingā€¦ Feels like it hits the hero it was just onā€¦ Too oftenā€¦ Iā€™m keeping trackā€¦ but that is difficult

Self hitting SMA !! Waaay too often !! Itā€™s like the animation of a character constantly hitting a mallet on his own head over & over !! I know itā€™s supposed to be random but is it the game mechanic type of RNG or the portal summon RNG ? Cuz if itā€™s the latter no wonder theyā€™re hitting themselves over & over cuz itā€™s the worst RNG mechanic Iā€™ve ever come across. Last portal I pulled 9x Waddles from 35 tokens Iā€™d saved for soooo long. I was after his big brother Bubbles !!!

I have three total nowā€¦ Iā€™ll happily limit break and emblem all three. Iā€™ve been moving away from mono latelyā€¦ And waddles can work on any team.

2 Likes

So twice now Iā€™ve noticed shifting mindless hitting another with full mana then stopping. It originally ran through heroes like a stomach bugā€¦ Is this how it should be now?

1 Like

Iā€™m headed down a defence emblems path also. Do you stand by this or should I mix it w some attack also?

Has anyone got a 2LB waddles? Either emblemed or not. Would love to see the stats :heart_eyes:

Faced and lost to one in the tournament

Edit : Maybe I shouldnā€™t have shared thisā€¦ Just got matched up against the same team in the first match on Day 5 :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Lol thanks for the reply Liam. Much appreciated mate :slightly_smiling_face:

100% recommend double limit breaking waddles

5 Likes

I recommend double x double ^^

3 Likes

2LBā€™d him as well. The attack up doesnā€™t help much but 100% worth it for the stat boost since I run him with my five stars all the time.

3 Likes

I have one:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Another questionā€¦ sorry that may be a stupid one. With the shifting mindless attack, what exactly takes place? Does waddles just hit the victim with his attack; then itā€™s transferred to another opponent and when mana full it hits them and so on and so on OR
does it also cause the victim to fire their own special on one of their own team mates?

Hope that makes sense
Cheers for your help :sunglasses:

Waddles hits an enemy hero and gives that enemy mindless attack. If that enemy hero gets full mana in the 3 turns the mindless attack on that enemy lasts then that enemy hero loses its mana and the mindless attack is shifted to another enemy.

3 Likes

There is a writer thing that occasionally happens with a hero that heals/cleansesā€¦ The mindless will go off firstā€¦ Move to another heroā€¦ But then if the cleansing hero had full mana, they will cleanse and the subsequent hero will go off. Itā€™s weirdā€¦

2 Likes

Exactly what @CaptainFurface said!

1 Like

Both of mine are max defense. The goal is to keep him alive so he can fire his special as often as possible.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s also a chance the hero with Shifting Mindless hits themself and reapplies the effect

5 Likes