There seems to be. Bug

noticed the following cross hits:

• Duration refreshes & also sometimes doesn’t
  • Shifting mindless attack happened and sometimes doesn’t
.& attacks is on the self.
  • Sometimes the mindless attack just vanishes
1 Like

Yeah they can attack themselves

On a random note, my 4-10 Waddles hit Magni, who revived, then passed the SMA to Vivica who passed the SMA to Richard all in the same turn
it was beautiful LOL

Wish I had recorded it

I immediately maxed and emblemed him after that LOL

I went shield and health path: his main job is to survive to do his special, killing with his snipe is not essential (in fact you don’t always want him to kill his target)

18 Likes

FYI, if the boss is the only 1 who can generate mana he will keep hitting himself. Tried many times & the Boss always hits himself when his flanks don’t generate mana. If the mana doesn’t fill in the 3 turns then obviously the SMA will end. Don’t know if this was what most were querying but that’s what I’ve found with Chris Waddle !!!

It’s just happened for the 1st time so my theory is incorrect. Doesn’t matter if the flanks can generate mana or not. I must’ve been lucky in the fact that the boss kept hitting himself over & over again !!

1 Like

I just had a very entertaining game of hot potato on the final boss level of Molovia. My highest was six hits from a single special (until Victor killed himself).

3 Likes

Idk why @Elioty33 is hailed as the oracle while I quietly predict heroes months before they even hit beta. Mark my words: a red hero will be released between March 2023 and November 2023. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.

Ducks are broken and need a nerf. I have one original idea per year, so I need to put it to good use.

10 Likes

WOW! Would have loved to see that. Must have been hilarious LOL

1 Like

Gosh look at those stat :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Finally LBd him

8 Likes

So the last 5 raids I’ve used him in the Shifting Mindless attack and it’s just refreshed on the target I’ve hit.

Am I missing something obvious here? Is there something that makes it shift?

My try out with my duck at 1.01 at S1 P8-7, had the same result. Two bosses at last wave. Target keeps getting SMA refreshed, till tiles eventually ran it down. Ran it 3x to be sure.

The wording suggests to me that the mindless attack should move onto another hero.

So is this a bug?

@PlayForFun your thoughts are appreciated on this

In Beta the shifting mindless attack ailment is transfered to another enemy when that enemy was the target of an enemy’s shifting mindless attack after his/her the mana was full.

So mine (and others) is just repeating on the same target. That’s not right then?

If the mindless attack hits another target, then the ailment should be removed from the original hero, and added to target.

If it is not working like that, then it is a bug.

I’m pretty sure I’ve had it where the hero with mindless attack hits himself and it refreshes on them. But should shift if mindlessly hits other hero.

1 Like

A hero can hit itself with M.A.

I have seen that too.

In this case SMA should not be transfered.

2 Likes

I use Bubbles and Waddles a lot recently and can confirm it’s working correctly. The target of mindless attack gets the next ailment - and yes, the hero can target themself with the mindless attack, same as before the shifting was introduced. In that case the ailment stays on the same hero. If that happened repeatedly for you @Cheds it might have just been the edges of RNG but it’s still very possible.

The wording isn’t great then

The target automatically casts it on a random ally. “Ally” indicates someone other than themselves.

I’d argue based on this it isn’t working as intended to that. If it’s working as they attend then the wording needs updating I think

4 Likes

It’s wording is in line with other mindless attack cards, so I think it’s fine.

“Enemies hit automatically cast mindless attack on a random ally when mana is full”. We know that there is a chance they can hit themselves, that’s always been the mechanic even though it says “ally.”