⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 6 – THE FINAL 4! Lianna vs. Gravemaker & Mother North vs. Wilbur

Hero Madness 2019 — Vote for your FAVORITE Hero!

Now That We’re Down to The Final 4, all voting for this Round is in this thread

Click Here for What Hero Madness 2019 is all about

Round :six: — THE FINAL 4!

This Round will determine the semi-finalists, and our competitors for your 2019 FAVORITE HERO!

:arrow_up_down: North/South Bracket Champions Match

:arrow_up: North Bracket Champion :vs: :arrow_down: South Bracket Champion

Lianna
North Bracket Champion

Gravemaker
South Bracket Champion

:left_right_arrow: East/West Bracket Champions Match

:arrow_right: East Bracket Champion :vs: :arrow_left: West Bracket Champion

Mother North
East Bracket Champion

Wilbur
West Bracket Champion

Click Here for Full Bracket Images

2019 Hero Madness!

Round :six::arrow_up_down: :left_right_arrow: The Final 4 Official Results!

commentary by @Hrairoo

:arrow_up: North Champion :arrow_up: VS :arrow_down: South Champion :arrow_down:

Gravemaker 54% Lianna 46% -Gravemaker burns Lianna. She is not the only one in need of a hug, as her biggest fan @zephyr1, was forced to merge her from the field. Will he be the next one aboard the gravy train?

:arrow_right: East Champion :arrow_right: VS :arrow_left: West Champion :arrow_left:

Wilbur 59% Mother North 41% -Someone should have warned Mother North about the sexiness of a suave mustache. Her drool ruined the gruel leaving her defenseless in this food fight.

I will provide the biscuits for the final match, as there is going to be an epicurean battle for the best fish on gravy repast!

Archive of Voting Process Info

Voting Schedule for this Round

• Voting Opens: Friday, April 5 16:00 GMT

• Voting Closes: Saturday, April 6 23:59 GMT

Who’s your favorite hero in each matchup and why?

Discuss your choices below, and try to convince other people with logic, emotional appeals, or jokes/memes!

Your chance to win a prize! :gem:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

Now That We’re Down to The Final 4, all voting for this Round is in this thread

11 Likes

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HERO!

Ask for opinions down below, or try to convince your peers to support your favorites!

The criteria you use is totally up to you — you might go for the strongest, coolest design, most fun, or most ridiculous.

Whatever makes it your favorite hero is up to you!

Change your mind?

If you make a mistake or someone convinces you to change your mind, then you can change your vote before the polls close.

Click the image button below a poll that you’ve voted on to switch back to voting mode.

Now with hero art!

Thanks to @_John_Doe for organizing everyone into a rapid collection of all of the hero art! :hugs: :framed_picture:

Ready? Here we go!

:arrow_up_down: North/South Bracket Champions Match

:left_right_arrow: East/West Bracket Champions Match

Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win! :gem::champagne:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

5 Likes

Lovers of excellent 4* heroes and people who think Christmas is not for Ma… uhmm… April, unite! Wilbur should win this and eliminate Mother North! She’s a filthy necromancer and shouldn’t have made it this far in the first place, but now that she’s here, she must be eliminated by the most excellent fisherman ever…

Go Wilbur!!!

10 Likes

Aw we have to wait till April 5th :slightly_frowning_face:

Well Lianna over Gravemaker. She was my 1st 5*, she looks way better and I don’t like GM. All high ranked teams have either him or Guin tank and it’s super boring.

I wonder how MN has made it so far. I’ve seen many negative comments about her in other threads. Maybe bribed the jury with porridge?
I like Wilbur more. He’s a true game changer against titans. Don’t have MN so can’t say how well she does in offense. In defense she’s either totally useless or really annoying. I don’t like heroes that can keep me from filling the raid chest.

6 Likes

Lol, all of the heroes I have voted in the last round went to the semifinals :joy:

Lianna vs Wilbur for the finale :nerd_face:

Lianna the Noble Heart will put an end to the bloody druid’s rampage.

Wilbur will throw a Wonderful Feast that Mother North’s super porridge is relegated to become its appetizer.

7 Likes

Lianna > Gravemaker.
Mother North > Wilbur.

2 Likes

GM Vs MN at Final will be best end for this madness

5 Likes

Lianna> Gravemaker. She doesn’t need to get close to shoot him down.

Mother North > Wilbur. I don’t like fish.

3 Likes

Gravemaker over Lianna
Mother North over Wilbur

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

… probably GM will be champion after defeating MN in the final battle :crossed_swords:

( ⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 5 – THE FINAL 8 & Bracket Championships! Lianna vs. Sartana, Gravemaker vs. Kageburado, Mother North vs. Guardian Jackal, Wilbur vs. Proteus - #131 by _John_Doe)

2 Likes

Lianna vs gm: lianna
Yes gm is a top tank, but he is so easy to kill, by today, everyone have his anti GM team, i have mine. And hes so overatted. Like guin and burrito, direction nerf zone.
I am more afraid of lianna, she can one shoot most of my 4* (rip melendor) losing a hero is very dangerous when raiding.

MN vs wilbur: Wilbur, yes it’s a 5* vs 4*
“Omg, i will choose mn because shes a 5* and ressurect”
Wilbur is one of the most powerful 4*, if i confront mn vs wilbur:
Attack: wilbur
Defense: mn
Titan: wilbur
Look: wilbur
Attack animation: wilbur
Effect: draw
Tank: wilbur (mn is useless as tank)
manly contest: wilbur
Aife cosplay : aife
Soup contest: draw because wilbur make the most delicious fish soup
Yep Wilbur totaly wins

Wilbur = win button

6 Likes

Lianna :broken_heart: Gravemaker :heart:

I finally got Liana in my collection, but Gravemaker is still my favorite hero.

Mother North :broken_heart: Wilbur :heart:

I do not have any of them, but Wilbur is more interesting to me. Will give him some bonus for being 4 star.

3 Likes

Final four… Who would have predicted this line up from the beginning? I digress…

Lianna > Gravemaker… I’ve been unsuccessful voting against him since the beginning, so should I just vote for Gravemaker? Heck No - Lianna could do it?! Maybe???

Mother North > Wilbur… Love Wilbur but I have to stick with Mother North and her awesome porridge. Haters will hate - Mother North for the final.

4 Likes

The champions colliding each other!

Lianna < Gravemaker

Still voting for the most OP hero, no matter how cute his opponent is.

Mother North < Wilbur

Wilbur is the only hero I have in this competition. Go Wilbur you can do it!

2 Likes

WOW, really, just wow! So thinking voters forget MN cannot resurrect herself or bake cookies. She is so fired, at least Wilbur knows how to make clam chowder.

Lianna vs Kage, another wow! Amazed more by the choices than the abilities. Lianna will stand back, watch Kage do his silly dance a couple of times and Jack slap him back to reality.

Which in turn puts Lianna and Wilbur sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G, first came love, then came marriage, then came Lianna stuck in the kitchen baking my frigging cookies. FINALLY.

4 Likes

Gm is the most used hero of the game. Whish i had him!!. But i vote for wilbur he unique !!!
In combination whit khyona brienne and the queen of hearts. He give so mutch protection.
He give more attack power to al heroes. if only one hero gets attacked. Wilbur rules whit the queen of hearts.

1 Like

I bet on Gravemaker, Fire > Nature the power of destruction of Gravemaker is completely broken :stuck_out_tongue:

Go Wilbur !! his CS is great and will probably be my first 4* to his max :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I predict an all red championship! Gravemaker and Wilbur will win close contests.

2 Likes

Lianna < GM. GM its my first maxed 5* hero and he look awesome. Favorite.
MN < Wilbur. Wilbur bcs its my only one 4* Atlantis hero.

1 Like