[VOTE] Petition against ckrampus nerf

I am so upset, that i try everything to stop that huge nerf to ckrampus.

I think with the new anti-minion heroes and the general flood of new heroes the christmas defence will get outdated like the last “meta defences” did too. That’s the normal change of meta.

If you have good arguments - let’s bring them here together and maybe SG will listen to us.

Together we are strong :slight_smile:

Edit:
Thx @Petri for taking the thread to the correct subforum.

Now we can vote - so let’s do it :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Wrong. Together we are making money for them. If we’re happy or not with their moves it does not matter. Being honest, don’t even waste your time and energy trying to makes thing good because it just doesn’t happen. It will only get worst.

Even more OP heroes than CKramp are coming so there’s no point. People will spend thousands to get them. Maybe one or another will be ridiculous powerful as well and will be nerfed again.

And then it continues the loop. Don’t stress over it, friendly advice. I’d rather just watch the forum burn because it’s way better than stressing myself. When the game gets finally killed we can sit and say we warned.

28 Likes

The balance update isn’t up for debate like the Telluria & Vela one was.

The decision has already been made so whilst I wish you good luck on you attempts to change it they will be entirely in vain I suspect.

13 Likes

I don’t know why they nerfed the defence up from 50% to 30%!? Like what…this move really neutered c krampus

11 Likes

Don’t bother What do want to see is… are they going to nerf BlackNight and Ludwig.? This is very STUPID

7 Likes

This should be a petition for all taunters. Ludwig may be next on the chopping block

6 Likes

Penso da mesma forma

3 Likes

In my opinion Ludwig and BK next to Krampus C are bunnys.
Another thing is Christmas Defence. I do not have a words in any language who is responsible for sucking ballance. S1 costumes in this era, maybe except Kadilen, Marjana, are outdated. HOTMS are disasters.
If this company was fair They should give people those S1 costumes for free because THE BATTLE is for new event heroes now.
(Yes, I am player who pay for new heroes and see what is going on. I do not like those changes but I like concept of the game ane my alliance friends)

5 Likes

On Christmas they put that shiny Costume of Krampus and took a lot of our money.
We paid for what we saw not for this nerf here.
If they feel like they made a mistake they shoud refund our money back. I don’t want him anymore I want my money back.
That’s how business is done in the real world.
Other then that you are just a crook who deceives people.

31 Likes

First of all, I don’t own CKrampus, only normal one…
Second - the real pain in those christmas defenses is the combination of hereos, like it was with former GTV
Now it’s MN (c or no doesn’t matter), another minion maker or Christmas hero, Pengi and either Ludwig or XNO

Krampus can be dispelled, despite being rogue
Xnol can’t… Ludwig can get dispelled, but due to his taunt his neighboors can’t…

And as soon as there are 5 or more minios on the opponents hereos and Pengi fires, it’s almost game over…

Doesn’t mean I support a nerf for Krampus - I really think Pengi should be capped at 5 attacks or so…
Ludwig is rare and slow, he is only a pain if he goes off…
About Xnol I don’t how this could be resolved, there are pretty much who own him as he’s available in a season portal, but I also don’t think he’s so OP to need to get nerfed…

My suggestions:

C MN res rate should be the same as the original one
Pengi should be capped at 5 attacks maximum
CKrampus - undo the nerf as he wasn’t the real pain… at least let the rogue talent class like it was

18 Likes

Each taunter at least has some sort of defensive support.
Black Knight with flesh wound
QOH and Ludwig with special defence
Krampus with undispellable defence that increases
What does c krampus have for taunt support…30% dispellable defence.
This is absolutely unacceptable for a taunter
And 50% defence is not even that good to begin with already

7 Likes

I think you are right, it’s the wise combination of heroes.

These are common christmas defences:

If we replace ckrampus with for example black knight. Does the defence get less deadlier? I don’t think so and thats the question SG should ask themselves. Does the huge nerf to ckrampus make a real difference?

I think no and i am pretty sure that when time passes, the defences will change on it’s own. Christmas is just 2 months ago. So the heroes have a right to shine. With stronger heroes coming out they will get out dated naturally.

6 Likes

With announced new setup, CKramupus special skill should be renamed to “Commit suicide.” :joy:

11 Likes

CK Krampus should be not only nerfed but CANCELLED

No necessary to buff old OP Krampus

2 Likes

Non season 1 costumes should never be introduced in general but once they were, this is devastating for the people who had original Krampus, spent fortune to get vastly superior costume version and end up with original Krampus they already had with lousy costume bonus, because costume version is now made irelevant. I come out of this prety good, I didn´t have Krampus before but I can imagine how iritating this must be… You spend for the costume for a hero you already had and then the improvement is just taken away… It´s brutal.

7 Likes

You might have to add something to the title like official vote or master vote so it get more people attention

2 Likes

Good idea, I edited the title.

1 Like

This month people that started to play Ninja Tower minutes before the “big bug” gained 5* Ninjas as compensation just for spending some battle items, flasks, and they had to play again, but and now? What about people who invested time, patience, resources, emblems, aethers and especially money chasing C. Krampus? What will be the compensation after this killing of a good hero while OP heroes still becoming OP++ and new shiny heroes are being sold every new portal? Are the Ninjas well balanced? I think this nerf is way more serious than looks like, this is really not funny

5 Likes

Maybe we can throw in some ideas for potential changes for ckrampus and prevent that insane nerf.

Like:
Lower the minion production to 1 of the following:

• to him
  • to him and nearby allies
  • remove it all.

This would decrease the synergy of the chrstimas trio drastically.

It this is really going to happen, i want my ice aethers and resources (food & iron for full embleming) back.
This is pure steal.

7 Likes