Vote Most Famous Moderators

I might have to steal that :thinking:

5 Likes

No stealing required. I give generously to the cause.

Although it is a bit pixelated ā€¦

5 Likes

Yes I think Iā€™ll try to find a cleaner Alby, but the idea is pure gold

5 Likes

Wth i never got a gunā€¦regulars get all the good stuffā€¦

6 Likes

IIRC @Kerridoc retired because heā€™s trying to save the IRL world from imploding. Thatā€™s a full time job in and of itself.

@zephyr1 isnā€™t as active here as he used to be (but will always be a cool dude IMO).

@JonahTheBard is also a cool dude, even though he took away my badge and gun.

LOL silly Brit, thinks I only had one gun. Iā€™m a Murican. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

I still see him all over the placeā€¦hmmā€¦must be stalkin me

Btw donā€™t leave out the @Guvnor

4 Likes

I got a nerf gun, I think itā€™s one of @JonahTheBardā€™s castoffs. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t work on Telly. Or the forum. Or anything really.

But it looks cool :laughing:

This is the replacement @JonahTheBard got

4 Likes

Zeph being less active is like filling a glass of seawater and saying the ocean is less wet :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

I actually do have that Hyperfire. But Iā€™m not keen on drum mags because they jam too often :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t forgotten @Guvnor, heā€™s good people. Or @Rook for that matter (sheā€™s a nice kitty when sheā€™s not scratching your face off). But much like @JonahTheBard, both Rook and Guvnor are mostly Lawful Good. And Iā€™m a Chaotic Good. Respect them all for their intentions, but sometimes when I see them, I gotta

tenor (1)

2 Likes

The list should be (in no particular order): @Coppersky
@Kerridoc
@Garanwyn
@Rakejay (mod on Reddit)
@zephyr1
@littleKAF
@DaveCozy
@Guvnor
@JonahTheBard
@Rook

I vote for Coppersky, who started it all. :wink:

EDIT: Added in all the names my caffeine-free addled brain could not produce properly. Im sorryyyy!

4 Likes

He did for a time, then returned. He is officially a moderator.

1 Like

Okay guys, Iā€™m closing the necro post. ALL of the mods work hard for you; no need to applaud some over others.

Happy 2020 and more ongoing Forum adventures! :grin:

7 Likes