Vote for November’s Challenge Event - Discussion & Voting

Bonjour à tous il n’est pas possible de savoir quel événement a été majoritairement voté pour sa dernière apparition dans la rotation de se mois ci ?
Moi personnellement j’ai voté les gardiens de teltoc car ce sont des héros pour la plupart indispensable en Titan et à ce jour je n’ai réussi à en avoir aucun

2 Likes

Clearly what was meant is that they would add those heros as possible results to the dedicated levels that already exist in HA to cook 3 and 4*

1 Like

Most likely, but “clearly” is being a bit too kind :laughing:

1 Like

Bonjour @Alix68, non, ce sera possible que dans 3 jours:

Il n’est pas tout à fait accepté qu’on post ici en des autres langues… il faudrait utiliser Google Translate :wink:

2 Likes

Ok merci beaucoup @Gartenerbsen

Amazing news. Thank you.

1 Like

That’s a good news @Petri. Thanks for adding those epic and rare hero’s in HA😊

2 Likes

I vote for the knights of avalon! :muscle:

1 Like

Which event has 150 Druid emblems for completing legendary?

I want that one :laughing:

7 Likes

Panther! One last shot!

1 Like

Teltoc please! Daddy still needs G Jackal!

1 Like

I need BK, so it is Knights of Avalon-Time :slight_smile:

i vote Guardians of Teltoc

plase vote guys

1 Like

Vote for Grim because there is best 3*** Hero Pixie :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s Fables of grimforest, I just checked it :sweat_smile:

ohhh crap, I myself believe that’s one of the last choice as well as Pirates lol.

1 Like

Still a few hours to vote - cast your vote now!

4 Likes

Voting has closed now, thank you all for voting! November’s Challenge Event will be Guardians of Teltoc! :raised_hands: :crossed_swords:

18 Likes

Glad to see the final results made public. Glad it wasn’t even close so it’s less controversial.

8 Likes

Congratulations to all who voted teltoc! I love all events and heroes, so I was a winner no matter which event had been chosen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck to you all, See you in the portals :two_hearts:

7 Likes