Vote for November’s Challenge Event - Discussion & Voting

Although I am not the one flagging your posts, this thread is specifically for discussion of the November event and voting. While your topic subject flows more to the general dissatisfaction with the games direction. And I’m sure there is a thread for that topic as well.

5 Likes

Me didn’t flagged it. But off topic posts are flagged by the community members most of the times.
Staying on topic will be much more useful while reading a whole thread.
Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

Did you not read the thread before posting? They are getting the exact event you described in December, the Challenge festival.

1 Like

Interesting, but I wonder if given the opportunity to choose from all the events what the outcome would be? I’m interested in the new events and want clash again. (But from the old events gazelle is my most wanted hero that I haven’t summoned)

Guardian Panther is the only hero I desire that my roster is lacking! Hopefully, the Guardian event will get the node! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I have some good news regarding the old 3- and 4-star Challenge Event Heroes you have been asking for. We are looking into the possibility of adding them to the Hero Academy as well, hopefully already in the next update (Version 44).

64 Likes

That’s a fantastic news. Hope that the possibility will become more solid.
And again, thanks for the proper communication, always appreciated.

9 Likes

This is great news! Thanks! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :+1:

4 Likes

Woooooooooow :slight_smile:

Thank you for looking into it Petri :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is a great news @Petri but if it is not too much to ask, maybe you could also look into including season 2 epic heroes in Hero Academy. Thank you.

5 Likes

Wow, super! Thanks a lot! Looking forward to hearing more about it!

4 Likes

wow! this would be very welcome indeed! I may have to eat my words… the fact that this is being posted by Petri on the forums gives me hope. Oh, the roller-coaster of emotions this week’s announcements have been…! fingers crossed, praying to RNG, maybe I should do a rain dance or sacrifice some toy rubber ducks…

12 Likes

Ok, great news. I’m hoping for a new academy level because I would never want to trade a legendary for a rare or epic hero

1 Like

Clash isn’t related to the challenge events, it’s an alliance event so different situation like the towers and mythic titan etc.

I’d say the most obvious change would be to reconfigure the 3*- and 4*-producing levels of HA into something like HA10: you put a 3*/4*, some recruits and a heap of ham into it, and you get a possibly non-S1 3*/4* out of it…

This would be really nice, and would give real value to those levels which are completely useless otherwise by the time someone can build the HA. I’d be happy to run them for quite a few 3* and 4* guys, Shrubbear, Pixie, Hansel & Gretel…

9 Likes

Thats exactly the Question I posed earlier, but was aimed at only 4*
BUT
both 3 & 4* event heroes via HA would make HA have better value / use…

2 Likes

My gut feeling is, this 3*/4* training will be combined with the existing HA10.

At the moment, you put in a 5*, there is a 5% chance for a non-S1 5* and 5% for a costume.

In the new HA10, you will have the option to slot in a 3*, or 4* or 5*. Then you will have a % of chance getting a non S1 3*, 4* or 5*. % chance can be different for 3*, 4* or 5*.

1 Like

That would be a real Richard move… As is, HA10 gives you a non-S1 5every 5 months or so. With this addition, it would be even rarer if you need to use the same level to get 3 or 4

2 Likes

Agree, the better option for players is to repurpose or adjust the current HA levels for 3* and 4* to also include event 3* and 4* (and maybe hopefully S2/Atlantis ones too!)

4 Likes

If they do it at these lower levels with same 5% chance for a special hero as we have in HA10, then
HA 5 will give a special 3 star hero in 7.5 days in average.
HA 8 will give a special 4 star hero in 50 days in average.

6 Likes