Vote for November’s Challenge Event - Discussion & Voting

We just opened voting for November’s Challenge Event which will be decided by you! Check the full announcement and cast your vote now below:

Announcement

Voting

Vote for November’s Challenge Event!
  • Pirates of Corellia
  • Guardians of Teltoc
  • Knights of Avalon
  • Riddles of Wonderland
  • Fables of Grimforest
0 voters

You can discuss the voting and anything related to November’s Challenge Event below.

101 Likes

@Petri

I can not vote here:

6 Likes

Same

5 Likes

Same. The poll may need to be posted in a forum that isn’t locked to staff use only.

1 Like

Same here. BTW i pick Grimforest.

5 Likes

I’m investigating this - my apologies for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

Due to the forum platform limitations, I have moved the poll here. You should be able to vote now in post #1!

15 Likes

It has been resolved ! Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @Petri for quickly resolving the issue.

7 Likes

Yeah unfortunately it seems it is not possible to add polls in restricted categories. The more you know! :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

Voted! Bring on the teltoc!

19 Likes

It will be interesting to see how the official voting differs from the unofficial voting.

Despite many loving 10 stages, many seem to want old events. Perhaps this is because they’re easier, we haven’t seen them for a longer period of time, or for summoning.

The unofficial poll looks like Gurdians of Teltoc will be the winner.

18 Likes

@Petri
I suppose this part in the announcement is related to Legendary heroes only, right ?
“they are all set to join the Hero Academy as well”

9 Likes

I hope 3 and 4* are added!!! That would be great! I would stop this stupid 5* reroll and focus on getting hansel and jackal if this is true.

11 Likes

Yeah hope so, I voted for Teltoc and Avalon in your post but if can pick only one I’ll go for Teltoc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think the vast Majority are voting only on what heros they want to summon for.

I’m very glad to see the challenge festival is indeed the new home for the “retired” event heros as well as confirming that the HA will also get all of them too.

@Petri can we assume that only the 5* heros from these events will be available in the HA and that the new event is the only place to get the 3 & 4* heros going forward?

10 Likes

quoting from the announcement:

It sounds like the 3* and 4* are going into Hero Academy? Best game-related news I’ve heard in a while, if so! fingers crossed

4 Likes

Yes, only the 5* Heroes for Hero Academy. We have now edited the announcement to clarify that.

6 Likes

Awww… See @Noble_Weasel this is disappointment lol.

2 Likes