Vote best 5* ice hero's

I am spoke up cause his title says (BEST hero) this reffer to 1 hero not to many in my side of view. Thats all. As some guys requested I am calm :vulcan_salute:t2:

3 Likes

I promise I wasnā€™t commenting on your calmness or lack thereof :slight_smile: I was just pointing out that I assumed the poll type was an intentional decision, since the poll builder lets you pick. And also, since you were pointing out that some people didnā€™t know they could vote for multiples, I thought it worth explaining how to tell what kind of a poll one is voting on.

I agree that ā€œbestā€ to my mind usually means one choice only. But maybe the OP is interested in people being able to select ā€œbest offenseā€, ā€œbest defenseā€, ā€œbest titanā€, etc.?

3 Likes

Lol ā€¦this vote best heroā€™sā€¦ in fact you do not have to say anything like my post.
if you want to create and then publish a post.
No drama @Garanwyn

@Garanwyn This poll is a subjective ā€œbestā€ā€”which might include a hero with weak defenses but great offenses.
@Garanwyn You understand mean of (best):joy::rofl::joy::rofl::+1:

A couple of points:

1. I realize your English isnā€™t the best, so it may not be clear to you, but I was actually defending your decision to make the poll multiple choice. If you read what said carefully, youā€™ll see I was offering Jedon a possible explanation for why you had done that.

2. The purpose of a thread on a forum is for people to comment and interact with each other. While you may have started a thread, it is inappropriate for you to keep trying to tell people what they can and canā€™t say in that thread.

The very opening sentence of the Forum Rules is this:

This forum aims to encourage vibrant discussion amongst players of Empires & Puzzles.

Iā€™d encourage you to take that aim to heart, and engage with people rather than trying to shut down dialog and control the narrative.

Can somebody do nature, holy and dark?

1 Like

Obviously OP does not have and know Aegir, nor the ones who voted him over Lepus, Rumpel and Thorne.

I havenā€™t played with any of them, but in raids Alasie has proven herself more dangerous to my team than Athena.

@Garanwyn Iā€™m miss understand that soo sorry
Have a nice day

1 Like

Here nature heroā€™s

1 Like

Still 1st athena :+1::thinking:
Thorne last

1 Like

I voted for Thorneā€¦and then thought about listening to Justin Bieber cause i like PAIN! :joy:

1 Like