• Elena
  • Red hood
  • Guardian kong
  • Mitsuko
  • Santa Claus
  • Captain kestrel

0 voters

Am I having deja vu?

@Kerridoc @Rook Can you see if Iā€™ve entered some parallel dimension accidentally?

3 Likes

@zephyr1 like to become moderator :rofl::joy:
Moderators work well donā€™t worry
If you like vote it

The other dimension was lacking santa, iirc. So 'twas a decidedly inferior dimension.

Edit: btw, since there are more red heroes here, does that mean this dimension also has more rings and blades? Please say yes.

3 Likes

The thread you just linked is closed, apparently there were heroes missing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™ve entered the Santa zone. Itā€™s like the Twilight Zone, but with more minions :wink:

4 Likes

Brilliant, thanks @Cj82 @Perilin @Coppersky @Garanwyn

I saw both threads and was starting to wonder if this was really a poll on which poll was better. :laughing:

ā€¦apparently itā€™s this one.

Sadly, Iā€™m pretty sure it works the opposite of that.

As we all know, the best way to have less shortage on mats is to summon fewer heroes. :wink:

2 Likes

So sad no one like Khagan :cry::cry::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I like Khagan, just not as well as my top 5. I like him better than some of the others though.

1 Like

@Cj82 https://enphero.com/EnPHero/Reports/Empires-and-Puzzles-2019-01-16_Reports.html#WEEKLY-REVIEW See the section THE ULTIMATES - whoops this was for someone else. I meant to direct you to the table report 2) 5 Stars Not Used.

Iā€™m in agreement with @General_Confusion with him. I think EVERY HERO has a purpose and can be used in particular circumstances to a great advantage (YES EVEN the ones that have a terrible Reputation or are regularly quoted as the worst)! Just there are some Heroā€™s that are good across the board and this is where I donā€™t think he fits in well. Otherwise, He has kicked my butt on occasion - he can do some damage!

2 Likes

Well you could skew the results. :wink:

@Cj82 I meant to direct you to the report 2) 5 Stars not used - as well provided additional comments in same post.

Well everyone, Iā€™m noticing that FIRE :fire: doesnā€™t make it to the LEADERBOARD that oftenā€¦ I didnā€™t really realize this till just now so Iā€™m going back into the data collection history to pull the Top-5 FIRE heroes that routeā€¦ understand the context of this data being LEADERBOARD based data as well your potential misconception of the team being reflectedā€¦ so you may need to read this: THE ā€˜DEFENSE TEAMā€™ MISCONCEPTION

FIRE HEROES (LB Rank is not amongst other Elements or Rarities)

Special consideration needs to be made for heroes that have not been released prior to 7/29/18, SIMPLE LOGIC can be used to make the following statementsā€¦

Zimkitha will be passing Red Hood next data collection into the top 5
Mitsuko will be moving into the Top 10 soon
Santa Claus will be moving into the top 10 soon (likely before Mitsuko)

Anybody can do anything if they are willing to accept the consequences @zephyr1 and though I believe you to be jesting in a private post - Iā€™d laugh it off.

Things get taken out of context here a little more than often and some may question my integrity as a result, ESPECIALLY those new or have no idea who I am. Iā€™m not an expert in E&P, Iā€™m not one of the best players, Iā€™m just a player who made a lot of mistakes and am trying to help new and other players to avoid some of them.

My data is randomly collected by the LEADERBOARD of the top 100 players who maintain their position in the top 100 for 10 minutes or longer (its a tedious and time consuming process - yet nothing else out on the net is more accurate) - whereas a list such as this does have value itā€™s ā€˜votedā€™ on by any player who may chose to vote and they may not even have any of the heroes they are rating, nor faced them in battle fully leveled or played long enough to know where they can be useful - such as the Top-100 players. Heck some people may vote on them because they look coolā€¦ Like I would have done when I was a new player (though visuals are missing from this poll). The original results that started moving along that appeared to get halted was looking fairly accurate though from my memoryā€¦

I collect data and then I report it. I do it for a living as well - so Iā€™m good at it. Iā€™m not here to get someone to want 1 hero over the other for my advantage in any way.

ā€œIf you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you donā€™t have integrity, nothing else mattersā€

Just my two cents - and I need to stay away from the forum when Iā€™m working LOL!

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

@General_Confusion @Garanwyn @Coppersky @Perilin @Slingbow @Jedon

3 Likes

An important difference between these two measures: @Razor is measuring frequency on defense. This poll is a subjective ā€œbestā€ā€”which might include a hero with weak defenses but great offenses.

1 Like

@Razor no need advertisementsā€¦ if you want post your web sites
Post other way
Iā€™ll post only legendary users like ā€¦ No tagging my post
No drama

1 Like

@Kerridoc and I have a slightly different points of view in regards to what ā€˜defenseā€™ is or what that label means in the game. He regularly makes this statement in many of my posts which is totally fine and comments that time of availability for heroes needs to be considered (which I agree with) - Current statistics to a large degree takes care of that - whereas here we are looking Cumulatively - which is why I brought up what Kerridoc usually does.

In this post however I included the link below to address it if someone was actually interested in what the data being presented is based on in those terms.

Lastly I agree with the label of ā€˜BESTā€™ being completely arbitrary. I just posted earlier in the tread that EVERY HERO in the game has a use. Some just have more and some have SIGNIFICANTLY moreā€¦

The data I collect is USE DATA, which hero is being USED by the TOP players at that point in time! As next collection it will be different. Collecting overtime makes it easy to trend and make observations (not facts) as to who will be moving up the ladder in USE.

Ok. Ha ha. I gotta go. Thanks guys. Hope this helps some.

1 Like

I was just trying to help you - nothing more. I canā€™t keep track of everyone I try to help - so Iā€™ll see what the forum has available to me to ensure I donā€™t make the mistake of tagging your or what not in the future. Thanks.

2 Likes

Best ice heroā€™s vote here

Sorry, I couldnā€™t figure out what this was in reference to, unless you meant my reply that was to @General_Confusion, not you, about the poll allowing multiple selections when voting. :thinking:

Can you help me understand? :smiley:

1 Like

A collected data based on some thing always better than personal opinion.
I agree that Ares fit in 3rd place and that GM on #1 but ā€¦ still I am not one of the top 100 ppl who have all the choices opened and tons of red 5ā˜†s to chosse between.
I just want Ares and I see him as the best red hero of all time.
I understand that ppl on top100 may have better/more experince than what I have based of their personal experince of having and using all the heroes that I only watch on youtube or face on raids and dreaming to have (after 20 years) but still a player canā€™t stop own self of having a favorite hero.
@Razor I really appreciate your hard working on collecting data so ppl like me could easly learn more about this game. Thank you brother you are the best.

1 Like

I thought you were joking with me which is totally fine - was just saying that would be better in a private thread (I donā€™t think they allow those on here though). I thought this vote got shut down otherwise I would not have taken time to provide a detailed response like I did to help out - looks like its open and they are threading for additional elements - Great

Yep now I see the response arrow to the @General_Confusion - the way it came into me when I was in draft was that it was a response to me (not first time Iā€™ve been confused as to who is saying what to who on here)! Just a timing thing I guess @zephyr1 - no intent on confusing you which I probably did - thatā€™s the Generalā€™s Job!!!

2 Likes