Vote best 5* fire hero's

Is it wrong of me to actually look for red tanks for this reason? 3 blues and 2 off colors and done if you get a decent board

Gotta say the more and more I read over ur info and other data points Iā€™m really starting to want Gravemaker BAD! I was so happy with Z and Marjana and Khagan but itā€™s looking like they really r bipkiss compared to him.

1 Like

@EVA01 lol, yeah you and everyone else that doesnā€™t have GRAVY including me! I highly doubt they will have him as part of the offerings of what I think will be the last of the Atlantis events being they only have 1 spot to fill to even all the families out, maybe they will continue and just provide prior released heroes for the opportunityā€¦ Grave is also the Favorite Hero OWNED as well DESIRED from the Titan Mafia Users Group (the majority winner in both categories)

1 Like

I can believe it now after ur stats plus just the overwhelming popularity. I mean 99% of the time when someone or something is that popular it ainā€™t no coincidenceā€¦ dangā€¦ I really want him now!!!