Vote best 5* fire hero's

@Razor Got it, thanks! Definitely just a timing issue. :smile:

And no, no private threads, but thereā€™s always E&P General Chit Chat if you ever want to join in our ramblings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Razor take dinner and sleep well :joy::rofl::joy::clown_face:

1 Like

What are we voting on exactly? I know it says best fire, but best fire at what? And is it the best fire we have or best we use or best we want?

2 Likes

I thought it was implicit - best fire and making Sā€™mores.

Actually it is a good question, I assumed best in their respective roles. For example is Ares a better tank than Zimkitty is a utility hero (in my mind yes).

4 Likes

That just makes it more confusing :joy:

Of course Iā€™d vote ares as the better tank but Iā€™d vote zim as the better wing or flank

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my job. All in a days work.

2 Likes

Grave, Ares, Zim.

Quite a few good redā€™s but those are top IMO.

My parameter would be if you could only have 1x 5* fire in your roster. Who would it be.

2 Likes

Vote Here nature heroā€™s

Can we add Queen of Hearts or is it too late

I donā€™t think polls can be edited without resetting the votes.

Where is Obakan?? His 5* love him

Obakan is purple. :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Nemessis obakan dark heroā€¦ :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Obakan can only be loved if there is nothing else to love. I have him beside Sarti and Aeron and i never would level Obakan again. A real ā€œSoftieā€ at 80. He hits like a babyā€¦a joke. And riposte has no great use at high levels.

Well Iā€™m not so lucky as you to have strong hero so Iā€™m happy with what I have

Not a popular oppinion but I think that GM is easy to kill.

2 Likes

So we know all is relative. If Obakan was may first and only i maybe would love him too. But i think he is one of the weakest 5* heros in the gameā€¦waving to Thorn

Agree with you :+1:

2 Likes

Take 3 blues maxed with you (4/5* doesnt matter, but they must have some good tile dmg), 6 blues tiles and done. Renamed one of my team : GM killer. And GM is past

1 Like