Vote best 5* fire hero's

I thought it was implicit - best fire and making S’mores.

Actually it is a good question, I assumed best in their respective roles. For example is Ares a better tank than Zimkitty is a utility hero (in my mind yes).

4 Likes

That just makes it more confusing :joy:

Of course I’d vote ares as the better tank but I’d vote zim as the better wing or flank

2 Likes

That’s my job. All in a days work.

2 Likes

Grave, Ares, Zim.

Quite a few good red’s but those are top IMO.

My parameter would be if you could only have 1x 5* fire in your roster. Who would it be.

2 Likes

Vote Here nature hero’s

Can we add Queen of Hearts or is it too late

I don’t think polls can be edited without resetting the votes.

Where is Obakan?? His 5* love him

Obakan is purple. :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Nemessis obakan dark hero… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Obakan can only be loved if there is nothing else to love. I have him beside Sarti and Aeron and i never would level Obakan again. A real “Softie” at 80. He hits like a baby…a joke. And riposte has no great use at high levels.

Well I’m not so lucky as you to have strong hero so I’m happy with what I have

Not a popular oppinion but I think that GM is easy to kill.

2 Likes

So we know all is relative. If Obakan was may first and only i maybe would love him too. But i think he is one of the weakest 5* heros in the game…waving to Thorn

Agree with you :+1:

2 Likes

Take 3 blues maxed with you (4/5* doesnt matter, but they must have some good tile dmg), 6 blues tiles and done. Renamed one of my team : GM killer. And GM is past

1 Like

Is it wrong of me to actually look for red tanks for this reason? 3 blues and 2 off colors and done if you get a decent board

Gotta say the more and more I read over ur info and other data points I’m really starting to want Gravemaker BAD! I was so happy with Z and Marjana and Khagan but it’s looking like they really r bipkiss compared to him.

1 Like

@EVA01 lol, yeah you and everyone else that doesn’t have GRAVY including me! I highly doubt they will have him as part of the offerings of what I think will be the last of the Atlantis events being they only have 1 spot to fill to even all the families out, maybe they will continue and just provide prior released heroes for the opportunity… Grave is also the Favorite Hero OWNED as well DESIRED from the Titan Mafia Users Group (the majority winner in both categories)

1 Like