Volume option for music and sound effects

Everytime I start the game (with my phone volume high), the effects sonds so loud. They give us the option to check or uncheck the effects sounds, but not only to put it lower(I can play without music but I don’t like to play without souns, and I don’t like to lower the volume of entire phone every time I start the game(I always forget to turn up the volume when I exit the game and is a probleme when I get a call, I don’t hear it if I’m not near the phone.

Sorry my english is so bad, I hope your eyes will not blead when u’ll read this.

I agree completely! I check on my game frequently and keep my phone’s volume low all the time because i like to play the game with sound (it’s rather boring without sound, IMO), but don’t want the phone to blare it at me every time I check the game. I also always forget to turn the volume back up . . .

2 Likes

I came here to suggest this idea as well. I like sound but I use my phone for work so I can afford to have the volume down all the time.

Is there any hope for in-game volume controls?

Yeah it is a real need indeed. I like to listen to my own music while playing game and I like to hear the sound effects in the game but not as aloud as my music goes. So I like to level the volume of the sound effects down a bit while my music stays loas as I like. A volume setting would be great.

I like to create content for Empires and Puzzles but the sound is way too loud. I don’t want to completely mute the music and audio effects when I make videos, so can we add volume control to the settings please?

Here’s my channel if you want to see some battle videos to know what I’m talking about: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uy-r-rDbit8mhqgZPDRXw

2 Likes

I agree with Nittany Lion. I use to play the game completely silent because the sound effects are too loud. But now i am shooting some videos like tutorials, and i need to keep the sound on. The sound effects need a bit adjustment, or better if we have our option to turn it down and not left with only silencing it.

The game recently celebrated its 3rd anniversary and the players still can’t toggle the volume?

We need something like this, please. Not just an on/off button.

Any news about implementing this feature?

Agree completely. I’m already tired to adjust sound volume in my phone always. I don’t like high volume in the game, but if I want to watch a video in WhatsApp I have to level up the volume, and level down again when I’m in the game.

The game’s volume is too loud, how is this thing not taken care of in 4 years?

volume control shouldn’t be too hard to implement, it’s not exciting to record gameplay without sound but the game sounds are so loud that one could never hear me speak when playing.

I seem to remember something being in this game ages ago, volume controls in the menu where you could adjust the music volume and sound effects volume? And they were even separate? Looked like the slider of an equalizer on a radio but going from left to right instead of up and down. Does anyone else remember? To put a timeline to the question I downloaded the game on my iPhone 6, so aways ago. In the beginning I was a pretty inactive player playing only here and there. But I remember turning on the game one day after not playing it for awhile and it was super loud and surprised the heck out of me. I went to the settings and the controls were gone, and I thought to myself did I just have a stroke or something?Now I know apps can change when you update but back then I thought updates were just bug fixes but never had the feature of a app change so I had no idea, over the years apps ate more features or replaced them with new ones, words turn into symbols ext, But that was my first smartphone and all that was new to me. So can anyone answer did that ever really exist in the game, or did I have a stroke and imagine a feature that was never actually there……… it’s just something that has always bugged me because I remember it being a great feature. Was nice being able to set the FX louder than the music, as well keep it at the volume I liked it while being able to watch YouTube on its app and leve my phone volume at a position loud enough to hear it clearly which was way to loud to play the game at full volume level and it not being blaring loud, I have to change the volume every time I switch between those apps now but I remember there was a time I didn’t have to……

Mods may consider this a feature request if they like :pray: :wink:

If anyone else remembers a feature that’s gone or use to be different, but is also not sure it wasn’t all a fever dream? or ok if you actually remember :roll_eyes:post what you remember. Was the activity history different at some point like bigger pictures of your consume’s and gains ? What didn’t I see or remember that you do or maybe you remember when a feature showed up. ABSOLUTELY NO NERFFS plenty of those threads already! :v:

1 Like

Yes. You are not dreaming nor hallucinating due to a fever.
There was a time in this game where the sound control is actually like that, as u described it. Music control and Sound which actually have a horizontal bar, increasing it’s volume from left as the minimum, to right for the max. And it also says there “FX”

So be relieved that it’s also not about your age. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Much obliged for the response, good to know I’m not crazy, well at least not :disguised_face: kind of crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It’s very nice having the answer after it bothering me for so long. Was a really great feature and missed it when it was gone, and that the skip time amount for ads was 5 seconds. Whether anyone else continues in the thread I have doubts but I’m glad to have the answer I was looking for. Thanks again :+1:.

1 Like