🕵 Vollermork – S4 Hero – 3* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Vollermork!

:bar_chart: Stats

Vollermork

Rarity Element Class
:star::star::star:
Rare
:fire:
Fire/ Red
Paladin
Mana Speed Attack Defense Health
S
Slow
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
:hourglass: Ability: Start Battle With Mana – This hero receives 20% mana at the start of the battle.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Thresher Worms
  • Summons a Worm Feind for all enemies. The fiend deamages the enemy with 32% attack every turn.
  • The feind absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 16% of the target’s max health.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 30% / 36% / 42% / 48% / 54% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 25 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Vollermork from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Info: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Vollermork?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Vollermork.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Vollermork and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Vollermork worth summoning for?

• Would you use Vollermork on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Vollermork?

• What heroes would you take when facing Vollermork as an opponent?

• Would you give Vollermork Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Vollermork’s special?

• What do you think of Vollermork’s character design?

• If you Summoned Vollermork and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Vollermork and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Vollermork when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Vollermork, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Vollermork (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Vollermork), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Rare Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 41% chance of summoning Vollermork.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 65 times out of 100, you’ll get Vollermork by pull 20
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Vollermork by pull 57
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Vollermork by pull 87

Putting that in Perspective

• 35 out of every 100 people won’t get Vollermork by the 20th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 20 times, 350,000 of those players wouldn’t get Vollermork.

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Vollermork by the 57th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 57 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Vollermork.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Vollermork (post release)

:question: Is Vollermork worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Vollermork compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Vollermork’s Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Vollermork’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healing Inhibitor (via Feinds)
  • Damage Dealer (via Feinds)

0 voters

:question: Is Vollermork worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Vollermork is best used (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Vollermork will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Will this guy make a gd tank for 3 star tourneys?

I was leaning no, but as of now the poll says I’m in the minority. I would think I’d rather just use a damage dealer like Sudri or Jahangir (or even Bauchan who is my normal 3 star red tank).

1 Like

I’m wondering if Kvasir will prevent his parasites. If so, Vollermork is pretty worthless. If not, he could be pretty rockin.

Minions do not equal fiends

1 Like

It feels like a long time to wait for just the fiends. Perhaps they are effective, will see but at slow mana it feels underwhelming.

Rush rules he’ll be beastly, otherwise I agree with above, many better red 3* that will impart damage more quickly and even cut mana. Perhaps he would pair well with Bauchan in mana boost from Bauchan could bring Vollermork to an acceptable speed.

Like most all 3*, he will eventually be leveled (except for Vlad it seems)

2 Likes

You’re not factoring in the passive skill - which gives 20% mana at the start of every battle.
So for him to fire first time he needs just 9.6 tiles (that’s better than average).
In defense as tank, he’ll be much faster.
And in Rush Attack, his first fire will need JUST 5.2 tiles = 6 tiles.
No points in guessing that he shall breathe hellfire in defense.
So while his speed is slow, he’s actually faster than you believe (both in normal and rush attacks).

1 Like

Vollermork is grossly underrated. He’s a beast.
His passive skill (20% free mana at the start of battle) ensures that mana-wise he’s always ahead.
In Normal speed, his first fire needs just 9.6 tiles (better than average)
Rush speed, his first fire needs just 5.2 tiles (faster than anybody else)
In defense, as tank or even flank, he’ll be faster (due to turn-wise mana increments).
More than Rush attacks, Vollermork will be a champion in BLOODY BATTLES
Remember that the Fiends CANNOT be cleared without getting their 16% healing.
They cannot be cleansed. Gotta feed them to banish them (Worms gotta eat).
Which means they will be an insufferable pain in Bloody Battles - can NEVER be cleared!
Once infested, the enemies will inevitably die - you just need to last the round.
Also, 32% GUARANTEED attack every turn is a surefire killer even in normal raids. No hero will last beyond 4 turns after he’s infested with a fiend. Vollermork needn’t even fire his special a 2nd time.
(I don’t know if fiends stack - if they did, the effects are unimaginable)

5 Likes

Correct, I was not factoring in the starting mana position. That said, I hope he is the beast you see him as being. He will eventually be maxed regardless.

For the moment I remain somewhat skeptical but do believe he will pair exceptionally well with Ksavir. If the enemy cannot summon a minion then they cannot push the fiends out, especially pertinent in Bloody Battle as you pointed out.

1 Like

Minons can push parasites out though.
Will need 3 to push it out fully.

3 Likes

Well mine is 3/50 and his still on 4th level and he dont want to get 8th level and still I pump hero in but for nothing. He could be a viable hero but i dont know yet

You might be mistaking a 32% attack, for a an attack that does damage equal to 32% of a heroes HP. I think a 32% attack is like a little snipe (for example if a hero usually hits at 320% it would be one tenth of that in damage

It’s like 40 or 50 HP I’d guess for this guy once levelled

I like ths guy plus he starts with 20% mana? Yes please Mr tank on rush tournaments.

His fiends were doing 27 and 28 attack damage per “mob monster” but in a rush situation, the enemy getting 2 or 3 fiends on them fast and it causing damage per turn before they can start to heal, will help a lot and give my other heroes chance to do more damage with slash attack and specials.

I think him + Kvasir together will be a good team (maybe Frosty too).

He could potentially be good on events that use red mono for 3*… ?

1 Like

Well first of all, I’m speaking in terms of 3* heroes (with max 1000 HP post-emblem) and events. Not the 5* 2000 HP behemoths. And the main advantage of the Fiends are - their attack is doubly better than minions (mostly 15% attack)
Considering all that, Fiends are significant. 3 turns and they’ve stolen 120 HP from everyone in the team. And they will still need 16% healing to clear out.
If a game lasts 16 turns, he’d probably fire by 8th turn (average speed) - then that’s 8 turns of mayhem.
He’s not a primary damage dealer, but he’s worth it to give him red slot against heavy hitters like Nashgar / Azar / other fire heroes. Anyway, at the end of the day it’s a tactical choice.

To level up special skill after reaching max experience must be very easy:
2* heroes of same type = 20% chance to level special skill
1* heroes of same type = 10% chance to level special skill
2* heroes of diff type = 10% chance to level special skill
1* heroes of diff type = 5% chance to level special skill
So ensure that you always feed enough to get 100%

Cookie Settings