🆚 Voidstrike Paradox and other Forumite Eponymous Laws

That’s about the only kind of humor I have. Lol

3 Likes

So when a certain moderator fails month after month to draw a HOTM, would that be Rook’s Void Striking?

8 Likes

There is definitely something going on with those “moderate” people imo. (someone should look into that!!). However @Rook is a personal purple charm. If I invoke the name @Rook in the forum, I WILL BE rewarded with purple heroes/feeders; this has worked more than once so it must be true!!!

4 Likes

Perhaps that deserves a Law of its own.
Rook’s Law of the most undeserved bad luck in HoTm draws

3 Likes

Aw. I feel the same way when YOU are posting @Math4lyfe

like seriously, I always have to save up on threads we’re both in a lot!

5 Likes

Also @littleKAF’s (and @Shohoku79’s) Application of Alphabetical Audit.

If posters on @Sarah2 's A to Z category thread miss a letter, you WILL be audited and called to explain! :wink:

@akionna @diesdas @PM229 @princess1 @GelatinousPilot @kwong79 and welcoming @divinedee to the club

and apologies for everyone I failed to tag, that 10-tag limit is pesky!

8 Likes

Rooks Law:

Zero HOTM, but good luck on other purples :grin:

6 Likes

Ah hah!! I have you now corporate owned thing you!!! I just got my first ever Proteus!!! Make your excuses!!!

3 Likes

I’m not corporate owned, I’m CAT! There is an enormous difference. Enjoy your proteus! :grin:

3 Likes

I would debate that since we haven’t seen the end of the game nor your time playing…in theory you could pull a HotM to invalidate this so it may not qualify as a law.

Rook’s Principle of HotM-Cat Discrimination:
Cat’s are not allowed to pull HotM in their first [3] years of playing

3 Likes

Corporate Assed Thing? We have a confession!! (seriously @Rook you have been a bit of a personal superstitious luck charm and there is zero reason for that!! But i hope you realise i genuinely admire the moderation team (+ potential candidates) Not on the superstition part clearly!) :wink:

2 Likes

Considering the lack of HOTM’s it’s more Corporate Anti-developed Thing.

At least with all the “balancing” hoopla @Rook may be lucky her first wasn’t Telly.

3 Likes

The Counting Axiom for Regular status:
When one wants to achieve regular status but is struggling to maintain with the posts/threads read requirement, said individual can hop in the counting thread to quickly add 10,000 posts read. Like distribution and reception can also be amplified by participation in said threads.

• P.S. applicable to other community content threads as well.
2 Likes

@Disposable 's and @TGW 's Doctrine of Memes

“If it exists, a meme can be made of it.”

7 Likes

PeachyKeen’s Theory of Forum Intellect
Every argument or personal attack posted on the forum is evidence of diminished functional intelligence. This does not apply to the casual, semi-caustic sarcasm from others who are both exhausted and inspired by the former poster’s egregious display of ignorance or negativity. Extra evidence of diminished intellect often comes in the form of overinflated belief that any single player’s skill is superior to any other.

11 Likes

Lmao. Wish I could like this!!

4 Likes

The Law of Large Numbers has no place in an rng game. If it works once, it must be true for always.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Th time you need to wait to like again is directly proportional to the number of posts you want to like.

7 Likes

I Can Relate

10 Likes

Sadly, I think you are right.

Of course… I can’t like it though.

EDIT: the like has been given.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings