Vlad needs a buff

Considering he is an event hero, although with very fast mana and high Hp. His special skill is terrible

1 Like

True, his DoT lasts 5 turns and from 65 to 295 damage isn’t that high.
His utility could be good but on 3* tier heroes as Namahage and Balthazar are the overlords.

But I’m for an overall balance so not only him, as seasonal hero, needs buff.

See also:

• Hawkmoon vs Belith
  • Dawa vs Karil & Isshtak
  • Nashgar vs Nahmage
  • Azar vs Rudolph
3 Likes

Wow, never thought I would hear about him again. I am not even sure what would make him playable. I fed mine a while ago so I am impartial.

I agree with OP.
He is useful though, for doing some cleanup in wars with Field Aid:

1 Like

I think vlad would be much more useful if he took off his cross necklace. I really think its cramping his vampire style, seeing as crosses directly block vampires from their full potential.

I didn’t see his name on the v20 buff…but maybe v21…

He is usefully annoying with FA.

2 Likes

@Mookie I moved this to Ideas & Feature Requests so people can vote in support of it. :slight_smile:

No 3* heroes are on the current testing list, but I’m hoping they’ll get shown a little love at some point. :pensive:

2 Likes

With his Current SS, think any hitting 2 star will be way ahead of him… hope SG can consider buffing him

totally agree, Vlad’s special skill is just so underpowered. Valeria already got a buff to her damage, why not add some direct damage to Vlad’s skill too?

Yes. He is awful, even 2* Layla is stronger than him… Vlad is weaker than a minion

Fully agree. Vlad is terribly weak, even in comparison to already bad vanilla 3* heroes like Dawa, Isshtak, or Karil. I’m almost shocked to see so quite some people use Vlad in weekly tournament defs :laughing: (well, also happy because those teams are much easier to defeat)

There are quite some heroes who could possibly serve a small buff but can be fairly strong in some special occasions… on the other hand there are very very few who are that bad that they fall behind most or all heroes in virtually every possible situation of the game. Those heroes really need a buff. Vlad is one of them (Dawa and Margaret I’d add as well)

1 Like

Gonna say yes as I’ll be levelling one soon after g.bat as my dark is bad.
I could open my tc20 but that could also open another can of worms I don’t need!

Yes definitely need buff poor vampire drinks only ketchup

Just add some small direct damage as seen on Valeria and Victor.

Who cares for Vlad? :wink:
Ursena ate em all. :rofl:

1 Like

With the new family bonus of 5% mana bonus for vampires, Jack would help to increase mana speed so he can activate his special after 2 matches. For this to happen, Vlad has to get another 4% mana bonus from talent node. Rogue talent only gives him 2% mana bonus. This will encourage us to use Vlad and Jack on 3* tournaments and challenge events.

@Mr.Spock, please help me get this idea heard. I think its a good idea to make Vlad useful.

Vlad needs a damage buff to be useable. His DOT is hilariously terrible.

3 Likes

Absolutely the worst hero in the game. 2-stars are more useful on the battlefield.
His special needs a complete makeover.

Comparing these two very fast 3*'s is interesting.

13 bleed damage per turn for 5 turns with ability to stack the damage up to 59 damage/turn

Vs

250% damage plus 70 bleed damage per turn for 2 turns.

I would suggest buffed Vlad’s special as:

1. Cleanses all negative status effects from caster
  2. Deals 120% damage to target
  3. Target bleeds for 240 damage over 5 turns. If target already has this ailment damage increases by 200, up to 800 bleed damage over 5 turns.

Additionally, I would buff his pathetically low attack stat up to around 500ish.

The stolen healing can stay or go, but apart from that, the flavor of the card remains, just adds a small utility, a bit of direct damage, and a more useful amount of bleeding.

3 Likes

With halloween approaching, I’ll bump this one, and ask @Dudeious.Maximus to kindly merge with below.

2 Likes

Vlad, as a vf 3* is interesting, but has no place in any of the 3* RT formats. 65 damage over 5 turns is practically nothing, especially compared to newer heroes and the healing steal is a niche benefit.
The damage (especially over time, dispellable) should be far more significant, as it’s very difficult to gain that refresh advantage, even with his vf mana.